5 Likes

$40 on lot 47, I want that big ass shirt! @Pixie65

8 Likes

Bids registered, thank you @Pixie65 and @slonethedrone

1 Like

$50 on 47 @slonethedrone

6 Likes

Good morning.
Thank you to everyone for their bids so far, you guys rock! I appreciate all your good intentions! I’m here this fine Saturday morning to fire things up a bit.
First I’d like to add a few details on the Pedal Driven Kush from lots 11, 12 &13. The PDK is an open pollination using 2 breeders packs from Karma. Total population was 16 females and 4 males (crazy ratios ,I know) for a total of 64 possible combinations. Males where bagged and pollen was applied at the same times so no one male dominated the pollination. You should be able to find a few you like from them.

And I’ll be adding a random flip, to everyone that wins a lot with one of my offerings, from these limited and unreleased pairings.

They are all heavily inbred off the “Appy” male that Bodhi used in all those crosses. Here’s the pedigree of the male I used.

These beans are limited and are reserved for fundraising only. Thanks for your interest and a big thank you for helping to keep he lights on !
:v::grin::canada:

36 Likes

Lot 50… $260 @AMunkFromCupertino

8 Likes

This is awesome :clap: so far I have some Maze and PDK in lots I’m bidding on 🫶🏼

7 Likes

Right on @MrHamilton , best of luck!

5 Likes

Lot #5 $30 @Pixie65

3 Likes

Can someone please tell me what the LGSTK strain is.

3 Likes

Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush … @THCeed grows them outdoors

6 Likes

#41 bid 30. @seeds2weeds

3 Likes

Lot 13… $50 @OGSince03

3 Likes

Lot 49… $150 @Thetravler

If you haven’t seen the run @Kavman did of these Temple Flo seeds, check it out.

4 Likes

Good afternoon OGers, all bids have been updated. Thanks for supporting OG. :v:

3 Likes

I bid 160 .00 lot 49 @AMunkFromCupertino

5 Likes

Lot 50… $300 @BudSy

Lot 49… $200 @Thetravler

Lot 45… $50 @StrongerthanDirt :eyes:

6 Likes

Your bids have been updated @AMunkFromCupertino , thanks. :v:

2 Likes

Ok, going to go fire up my smoker to make some jerky as I am out of it. Will be back in a bit to check on bids.

9 Likes