Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Lot # 6. $50, apologies @OGsince03. Lot#24 $55, good luck @Crawfish. Lot #31, $35, best wishes @AMunkFromCupertino. Big gratitude to all the organizers, best luck everyone.

5 Likes

@sprinklememaynee lot-11 now bidding at $55

3 Likes

Bids have all been updated, thankyou to all the bidders for supporting OG. 30 min remaining. Good luck everyone. :v:

1 Like

Lot 8 bid 80 @Enrico

2 Likes

Thanks @StrongerthanDirt , I have recorded your bid.

2 Likes

Lot 31ā€¦ $50 @DrCake

3 Likes

Lot 9 $60 @InTheWoods

4 Likes

Ahhh Iā€™m waiting for the sniper show.

Letā€™s see what what people got. Whoever gets the very last snipe bid Iā€™ll send a 1 pack of whatever I have up top your choice. :eyes:

10 Likes

You know its coming, lol

3 Likes

Well, that seems to be the game folks. Big thanks to all you bidders for showing such amazing support to OG. Also a huge shout out and thanks to all the donors, without whom, this would not have been possible. My hats off to all you fine people.

11 Likes

Woo hoo I won 47!

5 Likes

Wow. Slowest end game Iā€™ve ever seen. Lol

Damnā€¦ :rofl:

9 Likes

Amazing auction. Thanks @DougDawson and everyone else for making it happen.

8 Likes

Idk how you guys do these auctions!! That was nerve wracking lol

7 Likes

Well the tally is in and we have raised $3160 for the Overgrow fund. Wow, again a huge thanks to everyone involved. @LemonadeJoe will send each of you lot winners a PM tomorrow to sort out payments and address information. Have an incredible night OGers, you all did an amazing thing and should be proud. :v:

35 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. I was happy to be a part of it. Wish I had more funds for lot 50.

4 Likes

Well done putting this show together dudeā€¦

:arrow_forward: Too all the OGs who contributed packs to help out Overgrow and to keep the lights on to the place we love to visit daily.

Well done my friends well done!

Everyone gear up for the 8 years of overgrow event coming soon!!

@Heliosphear has some bad ass stuff coming and Iā€™ll be putting on some mini auctions through the event to kick some money to OG as well as the World Central Kitchen to help some folks in need.

28 Likes

Iā€™m hard outta likes.

Thatā€™s very generous of you, @GCBudz! :+1:

8 Likes

Congrats and thanks to all bidders for helping keep the lights blinking on the server. DM me and Iā€™ll get the shirt out to you as soon as lemonade Joe posts itā€™s OK for us to ship.

10 Likes

Thanks for being part of it @Rhai88. Looking forward to the 8 year anniversary, itā€™s going to be one heck of an event. I am lucky enough to be able to peek into the back door and folks have no idea how great itā€™s going to be and all that you and @Heliosphear have planned. Itā€™s going to be epic.

14 Likes