Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Bids still open?

If yes, $35 on lot 36 @Trial-N-Error

2 Likes

Sorry bud, closed 22 min ago.

2 Likes

Thought so, but I didn’t see the post announcing it. Thank you, @DougDawson, for this amazing auction! d8JBdDJ

4 Likes

Auction ended my friend. DM me with what you were wanting from the lot. I will have plenty to share :blush:

9 Likes

No worries, I appreciate you participating. :v:

1 Like

Outta likes.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Good night overgrow.

8 Likes

Super impressive!
Thank you @JustANobody @budderton @THCeed @JohnnyPotseed @santero @GCBudz @Rhai88 @Kasper0909 @JAWS @Wizdom @blowdout2269 @DougDawson @FirstCavApache64 @McKushin @DefNSmokn @HarborGrows @Kavman @Barefrog
For Providing your seeds and prizes to support OverGrow!

Thank you @MrHamilton @Alpo @SunGrown @Nick @Amendment3 @DrCake @Katz @StrongerthanDirt @Enrico @BudSy @Longtooth @AMunkFromCupertino @cannaloop @OGSince03 @Trial-N-Error @GrowOrganic @Kushking902 @Ivy @ledlight @MrsTJakes @Tuned @j0ebob @patsnumone @BeardedMech @Alpo @sunra108
For providing your donations to our incredible community.

It is a honor to be OG with all of you. Thank You @DougDawson for bringing the community together to make this a success, Great Job my friend.

39 Likes

:fire:
Absolutely amazing! Huge thanks to all the generous donors

@Barefrog
@blowdout2269
@budderton
@defNsmokn
@DougDawson
@FirstCavApache64
@GCBudz
@HarborGrows
@Jaws
@johnnypotseed
@JustANobody
@kasper0909
@Kavman
@McKushin
@Rhai88
@santero
@Thceed
@Wizdom

who contributed seeds to support Overgrow, as well as those who made donations to the cause. It’s a privilege to be part of this community!

All winners have got a PM from me by now.

Very well done, Mr. @DougDawson! Thank you for excellent organization and massive undertaking in making this happen.

41 Likes

If you won from @Kasper0909 or from @JAWS please send me your mailing information when @LemonadeJoe gives the go ahead. I am doing the mailing for those.
Thank you to all participants.
:v:

17 Likes

Thank you, @Bobgrows! It’s good to know. I will provide you with all the mailing information in an organized table once it’s ready. This will save you some hassle, and members won’t need to PM you individually.

13 Likes

A huge congrats to all the winners! Also, to the one and only @DougDawson for pulling together this amazing event. As always, DD, you’ve done OG proud, my friend!
Anyone that won my beans, please DM me with your safe shipping addy info, and I’ll get them out to you!

17 Likes

Actually, I’ll do that for all donors, I just need to figure out who has what ;).

7 Likes

@LemonadeJoe that’s a great idea! lol I’m going to be mailing on my dime and it’d be great to get the mailing list all at once, instead of scattered through a lot of DM’s!
lol I edited this post after seeing your response, thnx brother LJ!

12 Likes

You can count on that!

6 Likes

I love the way this OG community came together on this! lol All the folks that contributed. Also everyone that participated and entered great bids to help the site stay healthy!
OVERGROW rocks!

15 Likes

Got it. Thank you!

9 Likes

$400?!?..noice!
Told ya. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Well done @DougDawson and everyone who bid !!!

:partying_face:

9 Likes