Dry shots! 📸

Girl Scout Crack from seedsman

Jack Herer

Blue dream

Blue dream

Just harvested these buds last week, they are currently curing can’t wait to dig into them :sunglasses:

Happy growing :seedling:

15 Likes

I had the green and purple. Hard to pick a favorite between them.

1 Like

Very good looking bud. :smoking:

3 Likes

Ya I bet it’s hard to pick a favorite, I’m a sucker for purple bud as purple is my favorite color :sunglasses:

1 Like

The purple had an almost race fuel smell. Mild tastes. Heavy hitting stone. Then green the smell is way more mild. But the tastes of fuel and something else is amazing. Great high also.

2 Likes

Tastes like a skunk fucked a lemon.

11 Likes

Gorilla puff

13 Likes

My own creation we called it wet cement because it’s was like tryn to walk through wet cement for 4-5 hours smelled like blueberries growing but rotten cannalope when dry

8 Likes

Nice, I’m vegging some of that now. Early rub is citrus / grapefruit / diaper bin.

4 Likes

BOG Booglegum grown by myself and a buddy (separate grows). I like my trim job better

8 Likes

Your in for a treat @Northern_Loki !! Just a heads up the one I grew threw nanners late in flower but she had a stressful life lol.

1 Like

Some purple cookie breath that just finished drying. Smells like lime something and gasoline!! Absolutely beautiful can’t wait to check her out in few weeks :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

13 Likes

@Hydro-420 that’s some really nice looking bud

1 Like

Hi guys … Hi @seven_trees … simple grower simple family … Ocean Grower organic … tautautau

Same focus or Forbes ?

New Research Shows All Marijuana Strains Basically The SameGelato de Outono 2021.bmp|331x500

7 Likes

@anonymous4289 thank you!!

This girl is just sexy! Purple cookie breath

11 Likes

Trilogy Nug seeded up but it was still good medicine.

14 Likes

Berry white bagseed

10 Likes

Grapefruit d lite (grapefruit x chocolope) from cannaventure. Probably the craziest smell I’ve encountered with cannabis.

8 Likes

My first grow back in 2013!! Berry white bag seed ill have to find better pics. Smells like kool-aid with chem undertones.

10 Likes