What are you currently smoking?

What are you smoking right now that you’re enjoying? What’s tickling your taste buds? What is scratching that itch for some delicious flower? I’m really digging this darker funky pheno of Delux Sugar Cane from In House genetics grown by my ex under an HLG 550 v2 Rspec in a mix of homemade supersoil and Great Lakes Water Only. Some house KNF inputs and Build-A-Soil Craft blend and Build-A-Bloom top dressed as well. I’m not big on much hype, I’ll grow it if I’m really interested but not usually my bag. Had maybe a 1 gram tester nug in this bag and it left a pile of trichs for such a small amount of flower. Terpy til the last rip off the pipe too :drooling_face: I’ll probably have to run a couple of these this year too though. Gotta get a cover or hoop house over em at some point though cause otherwise they’re so dense that they’ll rot outdoors here for sure with the way our falls are :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Marlboro Menthol. 8/10

4 Likes

Menthols… ugh. Shudders… I smoked em for maybe 2 years starting when I was like 19, then found Camel Turkish Royals and don’t think I’ve had a menthol since

1 Like

I started out smoking Marlboro reds when I was a kid and hated menthols. Then Newports were buy one get one free for an entire summer so I smoked them to save money. Couldn’t go back after that summer, hated the taste of non menthol. Plus the menthol kind of cools it down in the heat.

I am still very bummed that Newports are made by a different company and suck now.

3 Likes

My wake and bake today was BOG Sour Bubble with a couple bonus seeds dropping out of it. It’s like perpetual smoke, lol.

16 Likes

That looks really :fire: man, nicely done. What’s the nose like on her? Where’s some folks who write code at? Where is the damn smell-o-vision already…? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Jack Herer

7 Likes

strawberry glue

10 Likes

This purple pheno has an earthy smell with a skunky undertone. Very smooth and wonderful smoke. I am quite impressed by it.

2 Likes

I’m impressed just looking at it :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Bubble hash, thc diamonds, last year’s Banner o.d. ( a bad camera just does not show crystal, too bad this o.d is caked is shine.)

6 Likes

Just blew out some Field Trip

7 Likes

Blue dream auto harvest.

3.21 oz. My first harvest off one plant!

5 Likes

Got some of this dropped off today, was told it’s Gelato 33, a little dry so must be old stock, about to toss it in the Mighty+ and give it a taste.

3 Likes

A blend, machine rolled & hand rolled…

2 Likes

I’ve got some Tahoe OG! It’s decent, it’s some shake from the dispensary so it’s not amazing. I can’t wait to be able to smoke my own plants

1 Like

“oreo cookies” :unamused:

I looked on seedfinder for the lineage…

Oreoz Lineage / Genealogy

And I’d rather be smoking just about ANY of the ancestors.

THIS is the big problem with new-fangled, hype weed.

The grow quality is approximately OK, but it’s just not good enough folks. :sweat_smile:

Am really looking forward to trying the Good Medicine F2 I cut today. :slight_smile: :pray:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

7+ yrs. old clone only weed…

7 Likes

My goal for today is to finish this jelly roll of Creamy Blacklights rosin rolled in GDP flower. I don’t think I’m gonna finish my to do list soon :joy::v:

1 Like

Jenny Babe Kush