Durban Poison (closed)

Thanks for looking out @DJSF !
You’re too wonderful!

Thank you also @G-paS and the bean provider. :heart:

2 Likes

Plenty of room! Do it up!

3 Likes

what a great opportunity to enjoy one very impressive classic, thank you !!

3 Likes

Is reg emeritus now tl2 ? . I cannot seem to keep up with which list I need to sign up on .

1 Like

Regular emeritus exists for members who were regulars and then fell back to “member” status.
It allows you to continue signing up as TL3 even though you’re no longer a “regular”
@redjimp

6 Likes

Yes, You can sign-up in TL3.
If I clicked on you name and it says member I put you in TL2 if your title doesn’t say Reg Em. I don’t know if you are otherwise.

If you are the Reg Em you can go to profile, preference, title, select Reg Em and apply changes.

:green_heart: :seedling:

ps. I was un doing the changes but I missed some sorry

5 Likes

You can check for the badge with

https://overgrow.com/badges/119/regular-emeritus?username=allotment

Change the username at the end to whoever you want to “test”. It will show you when the badge was granted. If it doesn’t, the user is not Regular Emeritus.

3 Likes

Stake in the ground, TL2 #45.

1 Like

Any Empty Number left ?

1 Like

Plenty of them :yum:, problems with the wiki? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

3 Likes

Thank you for this @G-paS !

2 Likes

Go to the OP. At the bottom is a wiki with a pencil. Click on that and add your name to any empty number than hit save edit. If you get a message say it is already being edited, cancel your edit. Than go back and try that again until you don’t see the message.

I added you to the one you asked me to already.

2 Likes

I would but, you have to realize I have several hundred to deal with right now.

4 Likes

In at tl3 #28 :pray: and @HappyTrees23s is tl3 #62 he is reg emiritus, thanks G-paS :pray:

3 Likes

Ty @G-paS
Very much appreciated for the opportunity
Strain is killer :+1:

3 Likes

This is the reason I tell peeps to come here , humble people fire gear give aways and Mr. Joe & Staff are AWSOME…

4 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly.
Used to steer ppl other places but started to send everyone here after i noticed it was back!

Oh, I thought it was about a few people, noch checking everyone.

1 Like

I’m just now, in the last few weeks, exploring this strain. Based on this limited exposure and a single grow under the belt with it, it feels like it’s going to be a regular for me. -Ease of cultivation, finishing time, terp/taste, yield, resin content and smoothness, and all with an up/active type-of-buzz with quick onset and no apparent upper limit…. Wowzers…it’s got it all. Sometimes the classics are hard to beat.

15 Likes

The anticipation builds…

4 Likes