Durban Poison (closed)

Thanks so much @G-paS and @Guitarzan
I have a female DP from 2005 Dutch Passion seedstock going right now and it’s REALLY easy to grow and is a breeze to clone - shot glass on the basement floor kind of easy. Can’t wait to flower it out and put it outside to see how it does :grinning: Hopefully I find a good mate in these seeds. Cheers!

3 Likes

@HashstasH , there are still a few empty slots left but i don’t see your name on the list. better add yourself before it’s too late.

Made Regular status yesterday, so I moved myself from the #41 TL3 spot up to the TL2 list.

**GOOD NEWS, WE KNOW WHO THE BREEDER IS!
IT IS THE AWESOME @Guitarzan **

21 Likes

thanks for that, for the opportunity and for OGenerosity @Guitarzan

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS & @Guitarzan for the opportunity. If it to late for me to be added to the list, go ahead and remove from the list.

3 Likes

Thank you @Guitarzan !

2 Likes

Thank you @Guitarzan

giphy.thumb.gif.6b5abe37f212c49901286193a7c3f295

6 Likes

Many thanks, and good karma to you @Guitarzan

4 Likes

Thanx @Guitarzan !!! Just best vibrations to you!

:green_heart:

In an effort to help community, I will mark a member that are in TL3 list but have badges TL2.

I talked to @G-paS about that and she agreed with this initiative.

Hey bud @santero, you are in wrong list, just put yourself at TL2.

Regards.

3 Likes

Durban Poison - yum
Thanks and looking forward to this :slight_smile:

Thanks @G-paS , sorry about all that work. Thanks You aloe, God bless ,.many thanks .
Can you put me on the List ,I love Durbanpoison , especially home grown. Just like 1970 couchlock old-school king landrace Sativa family Every Thanks zypualk OverGrowing Shepard. ,oldest, calman tropicalflorida, byGod…

Hello bud,

Go to the first post on the tread, click on pencil highlighted on image bellow and put @youruser with your country flag in TL2 list, is done!

2 Likes

@Guitarzan seriously, THANKS! :v:

Is @Guitarzan still around? I haven’t seen him for a while. I haven’t been in the freakers thread though, for a good while.

Thanks @Guitarzan!

He is around. He just let me know he was the breeder because I didn’t know.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

What a great project!
Thank you :smiley:

Flex

Thankyou @G-paS ! And the donor! You guys rock, peace :v:

2 Likes

Awesome that we found out who made these. Thanks @Guitarzan!

read the thread - was wondering

what is the lineage of these ?

how long flowering ?

thx