Early sexing

Great tip my friend , I never tried that :+1::+1::+1:that’s a 3 thumbs up

Paps

4 Likes

Six, edited the post above. :grin:

3 Likes

Credit to SkunkmanSam via Hash Church. :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Dope, gonna throw my Eutierrias in the flower tent for a couple days in probably a couple days. 4 nodes so far.

2 Likes

Set to watching, hopefully to see your results.

I already demonstrated it on my thread. Here is a recap for you.

17 Likes

Fuck where was this two months ago lol.I’ve got three I’m playing the waiting game on right now

5 Likes

How important is the six nodes part? Like say some cool, funny, and handsome guy did a quadline and at 5 nodes a long time ago. Is he beat?

1 Like

Nah, it’s mainly a way to judge maturity. You could do it now. It’s just a gentle nudge to show sex.

3 Likes

I’m giving mine a bit more time. Think my flower tent would fry them yet.

I’m doing that tonight. Planned on making some colloidal tomorrow anyway so it’ll be ready in case they’re both ladies. Appreciate the info!

Here is another thread about this technique.

4 Likes

Awesome I’ve been wondering this for a while would suck to veg a plant out for two months just to see it’s a male haha in my case :crazy_face:

But I’ve only grown autos indoors so far switching my game up after this tent run ! Wich I shall be posting a grow journal

2 Likes

Great tip Arriba|nullxnull, thanks for sharing beer3|nullxnull, that will help to finish with my malediction oldtimer, always a high rate of them … :sweat:

1 Like

I like to top about 2 nodes and then put cuttings in cups of water under a cfl at 12/12. They will sex in a week or so.

5 Likes

It worked!!Holy shit it works! just spotted those little two white hairs on the tops of one I could have sworn was a male pop up all over it looks like they want to go back to veg quick those hairs are starting to dry back up again.One saved from the chopping block

6 Likes

While I’m glad to hear confirmation and your success, there’s never a need to second guess anything @ReikoX tells you about anything plant related. Dude uses the force and shit (yup the extent of my Star Wars knowledge right there).

6 Likes

1 Like

Oh I’ve been lurking and piecing together nuggets from all the OGgrowers and Rieko is definitely one of favorites he knows his shit.

4 Likes

Ok. Moved some indoor kids to the big bad world outside. They started flowering. I’m sure they’ll revert to veg. 12/12 doesn’t happen until late September here about. Looks like 3-girls and a boy.

Just a girl looking for someone to love her…?

Fearless and female?

she/her

Where’s all the ladies at today?

3 Likes