Apollo Lab + Boudica

Hello all
Im a refugee from Opengrow and wanted to do a grow and seed making thread.
I have Apollo 11 regs that have sprouted a few Boudica (By Escobar) 4 Motherlodes (Sannies Seeds) plus some more on the way… my intention is to grow some bud as well as make a few crosses for subsequent grows. The Boudica are F1s I made a few years back. All grown in Promix Hp with some additional perlite. Flowering under 1000w HPS in a 8x8x7’T tent.

Peace and cheers

46 Likes

Welcome @DOOBIOUS glad you joined up here at overgrow… I am very familiar with opengrow was a mod there at one time.

Can’t wait to see some of your frosty buds. You will like it here alot

3 Likes

Looking forward to see some Boudica

12 Likes

Welcome @DOOBIOUS , I hear great things about Apollo 11, going to hang out and watch your grow if that’s cool. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Welcome @DOOBIOUS there’s quite a bit of us old opengrow group here

I’ll tag along

Paps

4 Likes

Ya’ll have seriously put a smile on my face!! (and its been a pretty crappy week: So thats sayin a LOT!!)
Escobar !! ? !! ?? !!! is that REALLY you?
Some of you knew me initially as FlaTransplant … was a HUGE New Blue Diesel fan and advocate (did a grow diary on it back in 2008/2009 area. I also did a few diaries on Chocolate Rain, Killing Fields, Warrior Princess (Think that was the C99 x Santa Marta precursor parent), Extensive Jallisco run (Think i still have a few 1000 of those seeds… need to check… moved last year some things still in boxes).
As to Boudica: that i have a few hundred seeds of… lol. I stored the seeds in the buds into a coffee can …they sprout beautifully as of a few days ago!
I fell in love with Apollo…first in Vortex… that got me to try Apollo 11… and that was a GREAT plant and high… but i always thought it would be better added to Killing Fields etc
I also have some Mad Scientist, JAckBerry, Selene and Blueberry Heaven coming in (Blueberry Heaven is another i wanted to meet Apollo 11)
Furthermore, I have Apollo Haze (had thought to grow side by side w Apollo 11 and see differences…alas i changed my mind and want to make seeds now)
Shiatsu Kush,
Nepalma,
Blackberry Haze BX1
Green Manalishi (G13x G13/HP)
Perkins Cut bx F2 (High CBD apparently)
Apollo 11 x Sour Kush (Limited seeds maybe 100 or so: made this 2 years ago…LOVED IT!!)

so thats a brief recap on me and what ive been up to

Cheers
Doob
(FlaTransplant)

29 Likes

Have heard nothing but and seen amazing things come from Apollo 11 and crosses used with it been researching into that cultivar lately been super intrigued by it can’t wait too see your journey! @DOOBIOUS

4 Likes

wow you have an awesome selection of seed @DOOBIOUS , some great genetics there. Glad to have you onboard here, would love to see some grow shows with some of those beans.

2 Likes

Thank you; you are very kind.
My intention is to share some of the crosses to others to try and share grow/smoke reports (The A11x Sour Kush (its a a11 x PCK) im really pleased with… Thinking to make f2s and hand those out… plus some of the others (Boudica? Boudica x Jallisco?). Sadly i tried to pop the Jallisco Jaze (not in list) a month ago and they didnt make it.
Mainly gonna be A11 x the seeds you see above for the next 9 months or so (im thinking)

8 Likes

sounds great, that A11x Sour Kush sounds amazing. Like @DesertHeartGardens said that A11 is a great strain

Nice list of selections Doob! Excited to see the action unfold. What ya feeding with?

Yes, it’s me. Subscribed and actively posting here since early 2022.

12 Likes

That’s super awesome that you are here, and I look forward to seeing what you have to share. I’m sorry you had a crappy week, but it’s so great that you’re cheering up already now! :smiley:

Yeah, I also remember back around ~2009 I ran that Sannie’s Killing Fields too, and got a couple of good purple ones that smelled like some freshly made plastic ninja turtles or new car smell or something!

It’s looking much forward to seeing your F2s in this thread too.

Welcome; cheers!

3 Likes

Your great seed selection is matched by your great attitude! May they grow free and easy for you and may all your selections be good ones @DOOBIOUS !:grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

This is an epic line up my friends

Any thing Eskobar or Sannies it’s gots to be awesome

I have to break out my Chocolate rain now lol

I believe one of my all time favorites has to be sannies jack

Escobars Chuckys Bride is a staple at this garden

Paps

8 Likes

Heya @DOOBIOUS
is that GreenManalishi from Mota’s original f1?
Peace

Welcome to the OG @Doobious/FlaTransplant!

Hope ya don’t mind me tag’n along your Journey…

Excited to see all that you have going on.

Sending good vibes :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Sounds very exciting!!! Welcome! I’m new here as well, it’s a great place to hang. I wasn’t on opengrow ever buy years ago I was godspeedsuckah on RIU. I still like to poke my head around there once in a while but I found my home, I’m staying like it or not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I hope you don’t mind me tagging along for the show!!!

1 Like

Welcome @DOOBIOUS to OG!

Welcome Doobious! What an intro!! Are your Apollo 11 both male and female and will you be making f2’s? Can’t wait to see what comes out of your garden. Hope you find OG to suit your needs.