Environment here changed

im still figuring this shit out lol

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jack the Ripper open pollination?

It was. I wasn’t to sure what you ment either. But I see now.
@Worstsideman63 was actually a good dude. I talked with him through DM. He wanted to make seed for the community. I told him it wasn’t necessary that he could just participate in other ways.

7 Likes

I sent him a PM apologizing for putting him on blast. Hopefully he doesnt bail.

3 Likes

I sent him one too, earlier.

5 Likes

yup…read that about 5 times now

We are around.

8 Likes

Yea, I didn’t see anyone put @Chronickyle on blast over the split post, his post was only the start of the conversation but nothing to point fingers and ridicule.

Sorry @Chronickyle for your post being a request to be removed, which turned into a 500 post rant.

1 Like

So I did a quick cleanup of this thread, and I want to apologize to anyone that feels
offended because I simply deleted numerous irrelevant posts. I usually prefer to move off topic posts into more appropriate threads, but simply don’t have the time necessary to do that right now.

I realize that I made some mistakes, and it would be helpful if y’all could shoot me a PM and I will try and fix whatever I can.

Thanks.

19 Likes

Thanks for the clean up and keeping the thread on target @Calyxander

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it cuz… I admit to being a big put off having several of my comments moved but you do whatever you feel you gotta do.

edit… that came off a bit colder than I intended it to, sorry… I say whatever, where-ever I am sometimes, and don’t think about it might not be precisely ‘on topic’… if ya feel it’s not where it should…why then, just move it to where ever lol is that better?

4 Likes

I have trouble cleaning up my own mess let alone someone else’s. We all appreciate it.

8 Likes

hey sorry @Stevie1durr, not sure what happened. i was just trying to quote your posts in mine and have no idea what i did wrong or how or why it did what it did… if you know how to fix, please do or let me know how. Definitely not trying to put my name on Anyone else’s posts! lol

looks like you mighta used copy/paste instead of using the ‘quote’ pop up.

1 Like

I think he was simply saying @Worstsideman63 was reading threads and liking posts, yours just happened to be the most liked post shown, you’ve done nothing wrong

*edit - sorry @Worstsideman63 , not saying you had done anything wrong either

2 Likes

It’s ok, my reply came off much harsher than I intended

There’s no issue, I was just surprised to read my own comments. It was one of those WTF moments

It’s all good :ok_hand::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thnx lol but we already got that straightened out cuz :+1:

1 Like

Yeah sorry I saw that after, just wanted to try and help clear the air is all

2 Likes

All good cuz :+1:

Has anyone heard back from @Worstsideman63 ?
I know you feel bad @Syn. I’ve been there in real life. I’m sure he will peek in and see he’s got a bunch of DMs. I sent him one as well. I hope he knows which is which. Lol.
I was so scared of this happening to me when I was coming in to Overgrow. I picked my clicks and felt the climate. It takes a while of reading someone’s posts to figure out what kind of person they are.
This is no way towards you @Syn. I took me along time to get comfortable. And it should. I have respect for what others have built but I also understand that some don’t have the same “awareness” so I try not to jump to conclusions. Try is the key word… There has been a lot of times I have to re write what I post because I feel it could be misconstrued.
So try to feel the new peeps out.

5 Likes