Environment here changed

He does both my friend.

2 Likes

He does a lot you can bet on that one lol but giving what he promised is what the people respect

2 Likes

Thanks @George , I will take youngish :wink: With a 34 year old daughter and son going on 33 I don’t normally don’t get any words with “young” in them spoken in my direction. I agree with you whole heartedly. We should not forget the past, I still start fire by rubbing 2 sticks together and practice primitive survival. I do this so I will not loose the ways of those who came before me. They were good ways and should be preserved while still making room for the new that inevitably comes.

It is always good when people come together and voice their opinions openly. If they do it while being respectful of each and open to understanding different points of view than real acceptance can happen and all can be happy.

12 Likes

So if I have this correct, the older members want calm and orderly, while the newer members like chaos and instant gratification?

Sounds like every society I’ve ever been a part of.

9 Likes

Everyone resists change.

Isn’t making pot legal and bringing in MILLIONS of new growers a good thing?

I don’t grow pot because I’m an outlaw.

I grow pot because I fucking love it and I can.

7 Likes

I was referring to the newcomers, not you, I know some grandpas enjoy playing wth thier grandsons labrat . I was once curious about the kind of people who were here, much respect and politeness, no one steping toes …

I did this thread (I know I shouldn’t promote it angeldevil|nullxnull), if you check the results you will see the kind of persons you’re dealing with. I was surprised icon_e_surprised|nullxnull. Perhaps that brings you another point of view … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I’m 54 @George .

I always try to be respectful.

I’m still kinda new though.

3 Likes

Grifters exist in every generation.

This medium allows you to spot them easily.

3 Likes

I understand, didn’t want to infer you were stepping on toes. I liked that thread you did, I put my vote in some time ago. I especially liked all the posts by BOG. It was some great reading.

1 Like

Well Overgrow is very pliable in the ways it can be used and seen there is no reason why everybody should give seeds away in the same fashion… why should it be hard at all?

Some threads are fast paced with shorter sentences and others are only based on facts with longer paragraphs, both can be a good read depending what you are looking for, there is no right.

There are many places here I don’t go and read because it doesn’t take my fancy and that’s as complicated as it needs to be!

Isn’t it?

15 Likes

I’m just curious how much of a shift the demographic has had since you took it.

3 Likes

Demographics have shifted a lot.

My oldest turns 27 tomorrow.

Her balcony.

Gelato41
Super Lemon Haze
Puna Duck

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess…

16 Likes

Another month it’s gonna be nice barbecuing amongst the buds take a chair and hang out .

3 Likes

That’s actually an old pic, she say they’re up to her shoulders and have taken over the balcony…

I really need to visit, I’m so tired of this COVID shit.

4 Likes

Her and Weber are enjoying summer .

2 Likes

I’m a dad who’s 24 and soon to be 27 year old daughters still call almost daily.

I’m blessed.

Yes, weed is involved…lol

But the growing of it…

10 Likes

Good on you brother. My kids and I are still in close contact. My son who moved out finally, lol, is still in touch regularly and my daughter still lives with me. Family is the best. I turn 50 this year myself. Man, now I am chatting… Wrong thread :wink:

8 Likes

My ex left and took the kids to the other side of the planet when they were 6 and 8.

Now they both live within an hour’s drive of me and she is still there.

Stay honest, I know you are.

3 Likes

Man that’s sad you got separated but great they came back into your life. I have lived with my wife and kids for over 2/3 of my life, just what I am accustomed to. Must have been hard losing them.

3 Likes

Been through a lot of bad things so far in life.

That was by far the worst.

6 Likes