Environment here changed

Out of likes for an hour :green_heart:

1 Like

I have respect for all chefs. I worked in kitchens for years, and would never do so again.

Yeah, Iā€™m 23 years in. Iā€™ve been trying to get out and into legal cannabis, and I just havenā€™t been able to get a foot in the door. My industry is fucked on so many levels itā€™s not even funny.

3 Likes

That is where we differ then. I want my money to be spent giving seeds to those who need them, and giving information to everyone. If my tiny amount of cash supports that Iā€™m tickled pink.

4 Likes

Maybe the excess should get spent buying shit to give away say a raffle of sorts really make it confusing.

2 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :100: I have held that same feeling for years. If you canā€™t pay your staff a living wage I consider you a failing business and should just close. The same way ever other business would have to if they could not pay their staff.

6 Likes

Host contests and use it to pay for prizes.
Get more upgrades to the forum itself.
Put together some kind of donation to cannabis related research.

Lots of ways that would not only drive participation, but draw in new users as well.

4 Likes

The legal cannabis industry in Canada is fucked worseā€¦lol

Iā€™d like a chance at winning a thousand dollar light shit who wouldnā€™t .

1 Like

Yeah, it seems really confusing up there for a country that legalized recreational.

1 Like

I stumbled across an old thread and they used to do an award thing on OG for all sorts of categories. I would not mind seeing that come back. It looked pretty cool.

1 Like

Why do you think I donā€™t want the same?

Iā€™d heard of that too. It was well before my time though.

The closest I can think of is pic of the month, but I think that the prizes were privately funded, not from OG.

2 Likes

If a business provides something to you for free, YOU are the productā€¦

7 Likes

Cough Facebook cough

2 Likes

Simple fix , raise money for a give away if it flys do more if joe needs cash to operate the site heā€™ll ask . That way the money we raise goes back to the users Iā€™m game for something like that.
Leave the Iā€™m down and outs for go fund me page nothing saying you canā€™t start the page for your buddy on the appropriate platform.

You implied itā€™s not your preferred choice.
You implied itā€™s pointless to hope in spite of reality.

I donā€™t mean to disrespect you, just challenge the mindset I read.

1 Like

Cā€™mon baby Foreigner needs a new pair of flower lights!

1 Like

See, thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying this shouldnā€™t be a businessā€¦

Please point out which posts made you think this?

I never intended this.

1 Like