Everyday Haze Grow

Everyone got a heavy feeding last night of organic nutrients. There has been a lot of growth the past week or so, along with 3 plants showing sex. I plan on flipping them on November 1st. They will be over 6 weeks old. If I find the right male, have no problem if I had none…lol. I plan on breeding it with one of my Hawaiian Haze clones.

Starting with the 2 sets of twins. Number T1 and T2 still have the largest size difference, but it has grown to 4”. T1 is 10”, while T2 is 14”.

T3 and T4 have increased their size difference to 2” both are still some of the shortest plants. T3 is 13” while T4 is 11””. T4 do show female by day 36. Interesting to see if T3 is also female.

EDH1 has doubled in size since the last update. It is now 14” tall

EDH2 grew 5.5” to 14”

EDH3 is the now the third tallest plant at 15.5”.

EDH4 was topped to the 3rd node. It has grown 2.5” more and is 6.5” It has multiple tops growing.

EDH5 is one of my favorite plants and one of the 2 I identified as a possible keeper. It has added another 6.5” now standing at 15”. Structure and stalk are nice.

EDH6 is my favorite plant and now that it has shown female will be my mother plant. I have identified 4 places to take clones which I will this week. It is second tallest at 16”, up 6.5” from last week.

EDH7 is the tallest plant by far. Standing at 20.5” inches it has grown 7 inches the since last update. This plant is female too, I will be taking a few cuttings from this one also.

This is the Hawaiian Haze mother plant I may cross with.

20 Likes

Oh boy… it’s coming true again. Panama haze is a mother of daughters. :open_mouth:

If your experience is like mine, you will get females at like a 10:1 ratio.

16 Likes

Was it around 5 weeks they started showing for you?

3 Likes

Sounds about right, but i usually start flowering around 3-4.

3 Likes

They way these are growing I can see why. They are dominating everything else in the tent.

3 Likes

While I have been away for work the past few days, 5 more ladies showed up to this party. I now have 8 out of 11 so far with the other 3 undecided. The first pair of twin females showed as T3 joined T4.

Females so far are #'s 2,3,5,6,7 T2,T3 & T4. Number 4 was topped, so not sure if that is anything to do with the delay.

8 Likes

Wow, nice ratio! You’ve always had a knack for getting females buddy. If indidint know who grew there, I would swear you’ve been buying fem beans and not telling us!

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds said he had a high ratio of females to males with his grow. Be prepared when you grow yours, the 50/50 ratio will most likely be off. In a good way. :blush:

4 Likes

That’s good man. I am really looking forward to growing this one fore sure. The buds were gorgeous.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i had 70/40 female to male with the jungle spice f2s and the black domina jungle spice he hooked me up with

5 Likes

How did the smoke turn out? I am curious, as I have some of those also.

Maybe lefthand has some secret trickery that is bringing the females out of the woodwork? Maybe he is just skilled? Either way, he is defying nature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish I knew. :joy: I did little more than find a girl I like and backcross to her. For whatever reason, there seems to be a very lower percentage of males, just like the first cross I did.

6 Likes

Hello badger well as of right now they are all in different stages the one thats the farthest along its on day 26 from flip really like what im seeing im useing a 1000watt mars hydro led for my light till my 2000watt gets here Wednesday. When my new light gets here i will start posting my grow. Uploading: 20201030_202417.jpg… Uploading: 20201030_202326.jpg… i popped 5 seeds and 4 are females

2 Likes

how do you withdraw a post?

2 Likes

Delete it I would think after you post it.

2 Likes

it doesnt let me it says post has to have chars?

1 Like

I started these just before I left for 2 weeks. They were a slightly rough shape when I got back, but they’re recovering now. They’re under flower lighting… looking for that unicorn male. I make-shifted a DWC bucket to work with my treepots, so I have a holding area for some extra plants so I can hope to find males in at least one of these…

10 Likes

I have not had a male yet. 10 out of 11 are female so far. The little one that showed up in a pot with another plant had started to take off now. So I have 2 chances left on this grow to get a male. Hoping to find one to cross with my Hawaiian Haze.

I am going to flip them in a few days. Everyone is happy in 3 gallon pots. Going to take a few cuttings. The stragler is in a 1 gallon for now.

6 Likes

Nice grow man just got done reading through it . I’ve always loved a good haze grandad grows a Hawaiian haze he’s had since the early 80s bag seed from Hawaii. Anyways I hope you get some killer ladies out of them beautiful plants.

7 Likes

Finally have a day from work and travel to update some of the grows. The Everyday Haze is growing consistently, about 2 inches per week average now. The plants are over 6 weeks old

The quick growths by some a few weeks ago, has slowed down. I did add a 5 x 5 Gorilla tent and HLG 650R to my grow room. In moving things around in there, currently the 5 x 5 is sitting on a concrete floor with no barrier. Since the haze grow is in there, this may have slowed the growth some. Plan on building a floor for the tent soon.

I have moved everything to 3-gallon pots. Plant #’s 2 and 3 didn’t do well with this, but are still going. I am trying a couple plants in plastic pots instead of fabric to see how much of a noticeable difference there is, if any.

They have only been getting water with Cal/Mag added since the amended soil has enough for now.

Starting with the twins. The 2 sets are the bushiest plants among the grow. They also have the shortest 2 plants and one of the tallest plants. T1 & T2 have the biggest difference in size at 4 inches. This has stayed consistent for the past month. Both grew 5 inches over the past 2 weeks. T3 & T4 only have 1.5 inches difference and grew 5 inches also.

EDHT#1 Female. 15 inches. Next to the shortest plant not topped. Tighter node spacing then the others. Nice structure. Bushiest of all the plants. Consistent growth. 9 finger leaves.

EDHT#2 Female. Tallest of all the twins and 2nd tallest plant of the grow at 19 inches. Evenly spaced nodes. 9 finger leaves.

EDHT#3 Female. 16.5 inches tall. 2nd tallest of the twins. Bushier than the other plants except T#1. Evenly spaced nodes. 9 finger leaves

EDHT#4 Female. At 15 inches tall this is the shortest plant of the grow that was not topped. Evenly spaces nodes. Just starting to form 9 finger leaves put it a little behind the others in development, however it was one of the first plants to show sex. Like most of the twins it is one of the bushier plants of the grow.

EDH #1 Female, 17.5 inches. Evenly spaced nodes. 9 finger leaves.

EDH#2 Female 18 inches. Evenly spaced nodes. 9 finger leaves. Had a hard time with the up pot.

EDH#3 Female. 17 inches. Even. 9. Hardest time with up pot.

No Pictures currently

EDH#4 Unknown, 9.5 inches. Topped. 4 tops. Has kept pace with average growth with other plants. Tighter node spacing. 7 finger leaves.

EDH#5 Female. 18 inches. Even spacing and nice structure. One of the thicker stalks of the grow.

EDH#6 Female. Second tallest plant at19 inches. Even spaced nodes. Nicest structure. Thick stalk. 9 finger leaves. Still plan on keeping as a mother plant.

EDH#7 Female. At 24 inches she is the tallest plant of all the grows. She is 5 inches taller then the next closest plant. Tighter nodes at the bottom, some uneven spacing in the middle of the nodes. More uniform spacing near the top. 9 finger leaves. Most vigor of all the plants. Growth has slowed down to about 2.5 inches per week now.

21 Likes