(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

I’d like to add my thanks @Upstate for the time, effort and care you put into this Epic seed run. This was a legacy project and we won’t soon forget it. :+1: :+1:

-Grouchy

5 Likes
1 Like

VC’s Lambsbread from pics I took years ago…

29 Likes

Woa @Hyp3 lovely shoots, growing/photo skills on par years ago already :slight_smile:
These and @Hemlock’s pictures made me travel!

Thank to @upstate too for the dedication!

1 Like

how do you find your trust level forget I’m think I’m level 2 -looked every were Thanks

You have the reg em badge which means you can sign up in TL3 section, just add “REG EM” after your name though.

Also you can read through this

6 Likes

If you guys put your reg em title in your profile, where you have Respected or where the Empathetic is, you don’t have to put it after your name every time.
Either way works but you need one or it looks like you are on the wrong list.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks !!! How to I add this ? Glad my cultivation skills are better that my computer skills .

2 Likes

That was a long seedrun!
Special thanks again to all the Vibes Collective members that kept this gem around all these years.
Also. Special thanks to @G-paS for all her hard work packing these up and mailing them out and to all the behind the scenes members of the co-op that are the true unsung heroes of OG.
Of course I have to shout out to my fellow Freakers and especially @Guitarzan for putting our group together. Without the Freakers, this co op overflow would not have happened.
The babies…

Thousands of little Lambsbread babies😁
I hope some of you hatch these eggs!

56 Likes

That quantity of seeds of such a rare variety is amazing to see and puts a huge smile on my face.

Thanks for everything @Upstate and of course @Guitarzan and all the Freakers!

Peace

15 Likes

Just a reminder folks. CHECK your TL levels. We have TL2 up in TL3 and you will lose out if you don’t move to the right list.
Also, No flag, No seeds.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

this is really cool, i have some jamaican friends i met from working at the farmers market who would be really stoked to grow these… i might have to take a trip

3 Likes

Thanks @Upstate I just slid in.

4 Likes

@Upstate great run… Looks like I missed another sign up if you have a spare pack I’d appreciate it there is no room left in TL3. If you do @G-paS is my distributor

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@invisible TL3 can sign up in TL2 spots, just not the other way round.

5 Likes

Got you in tl2 at # 63. I put down US for your country, so if it is different, you have to change it.
Don’t forget to get in touch with a co-op member To pay the shipping. I think it’s two dollars per strain.

3 Likes

Thank you for hard work and dedication to the plant, the culture and the community! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m in as Tl2 buy I’m actually Tl3, is that still cool?
I think mine might have changed after I signed up though.

*edit, sorry @G-paS just seen that it’s OK :+1:

:v:

5 Likes

Thank you @Upstate for this run.
I haven’t been following along the whole journey tbh…:pensive:
However, you sure have done a great job in preserving and running a co-op of stuff that Bob Marley and Peter Tosh smoked…:pray:t3::fire:
Jah Rastafari! :v:t3::herb:

6 Likes

Incredible job Upstate ! Sorry, I got lost for a while and couldn’t find my way back! :woozy_face: Really glad to see things turn out so prolifically! See, we shoulda listened to Bob from the beginning! “Don’t worry, 'bout a ting! Every little bean, gonna be alright”! :joy: Thanks again @Upstate , @G-paS , @Guitarzan and all the Freakers! Hoping the Gods decide to give me enough time to grow these out over here in SE Asia… (guess while I’m asking…a couple times would be nice!) :pray:

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I haven’t been on here in a while but would love to try out some of the infamous lambsbread

2 Likes