(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

Only since I previously posted here about saving a damp off seedling…
May I present…
Tiny Tim. Now growing well, Despite being pinched off from its roots when it was just a sprout,( photo) and then once it finally grew roots, i

t was pulled out of the soil, most likely by a robin looking for worms.( photo of the small seedling) Luckily I found it before it was cooked. Took a long time before it started to grow, But the foot of rain we have gotten in the last couple weeks did the trick. It just wanted some constant moisture.

27 Likes

Awesome smoke report! I felt like I was smoking the joint with him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::+1:

8 Likes

not sure how to find out what trust level i am on, to possibly add myself to the wiki above, would love to have a chance at this…but if i am not at level 2 or 3 i dont qualify…just asking, i would like to be on the list

5 Likes

Trust level 2.

5 Likes

Click on your icon photo then when it gets bigger click on it again and scroll down s little and it’s right here

Then if you keep scrolling it shows stats and badges :slight_smile: PS member is tl2

5 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 kudos on your first wiki signup!

4 Likes

That would be just awesome. I hope you think of me when you do it. I’d love to be a part of that.

8 Likes

Nice work Roms.

5 Likes

You should see my grape kush that had half the tap root broke off and still in the shell. Took a while for it to recover but she’s big now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Resilient plants. A little extra care and slow/ damaged plants can become great! They return the love you give them.

7 Likes

I figure this may be the thread to share in. These pics are from 2002 near Negril, long time family friends field.

35 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for sharing :grinning:

3 Likes

im waiting for this this is gonna be like having gold im gonna need a safe

4 Likes

Seed collection is going well. 2nd pollination seed is starting to ripen.
Those Jamaican plants look legit. Do they still grow them? You’ll have to send them some Lambsbread seed. I’ll give you extra if You’ll do that…

11 Likes

I haven’t been able to visit them in a few years, but I assume they still do. I have some Lambsbread on the way from Roms, and will definitely share some once I ask if interested. I also brought these seeds back the year before the pictures, but they are very tired and are proving tricky to germ.

6 Likes

Plants came down 5 days ago. Previous seeds are dry and cured. Sending seeds to the coop shortly. Looks like there are lots of tl2 and tl3 slots still open, so no need for additional slots to be made at this time.

24 Likes

Thank you @Upstate For putting in the time and effort to do the work.

Be fruitful multiply the seed and spread it across all the earth. And so it was written and so it was done.

7 Likes

Thanks @Upstate . I can’t believe i’ll get to try Bob Marley’s fav.

4 Likes

I’d like to add my thanks @Upstate for the time, effort and care you put into this Epic seed run. This was a legacy project and we won’t soon forget it. :+1: :+1:

-Grouchy

5 Likes
1 Like