(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

Her auf Tourista lol

2 Likes

you cant change peoples minds (for the most part), only change the way they present themselves to you. arguing is the hardest way to influence someone, people are much more easily tricked into saying or thinking things than convinced.

5 Likes

Sigh…this is why we can’t have nice things. To be honest I participated for a brief while on the “far out” stuff thread because it was in fun at first. Then it became clear some folks were really invested in weirdness.

5 Likes

Check the Peshawar thread y’all.

Apparently, we are only here to discuss cannabis so I guess no more pet pictures or music or threads about anything you do that is not growing, as someone might get offended.

If that’s truly the case, there should not be a single thread allowed that is not cannabis related.

Upstate did not attack insult or cause an argument intentionally. Actually, multiple people whining that they don’t agree with him are the ones causing the issue.

@Upstate We will miss your work buddy, I hope we cross paths in the future and can possibly share some great genetics with each other if you decide to leave.

Try to find a way to stay if you can, so many people appreciate your work and knowledge!

Happy growing to everyone, and even if I can’t speak my mind 100% on here and truly be myself, I’ll be around a bit, just not as active, going to stick with a few folks that I know I know are genuine and good folks on here and won’t judge me even if we disagree, I mean we are grown ass men we should be able to not read a post if it bothers us so much our panties are tangled for life…

:v:

9 Likes

@GREANDAL s belief system

2 Likes

It’s has been awhile since this reminder has been posted, some of the more recent folk may find it useful and preemptive. Thank you.

The site TOS
The site FAQ

Learn about:

The moderation team
The community leaders

Keep it tidy:

Off topic posts within this thread and other threads within OG are subject to removal or re-categorization. When posting, consider contributing to a forum thread with related content for discussions that may not be relevant to the topic at hand. Banter is expected though the moderation team and community leaders may re-direct the discourse to encourage keeping the subject on-topic. That may include removing off-topic posting, posts that do not follow site guidelines, or posts that contain controversial, conspiratorial, political, or divisive subject matter.

Moderation:

This community relies heavily on individual self-moderation. We also rely on feedback for issues that are occurring or likely to occur. If you encounter a problem or an issue, if there is a violation of the site TOS or the site FAQ, if there are questions on how this site in managed, reach out to the moderation team (@moderators) and they will make an assessment and assist when appropriate. Likewise, the community leaders are also willing to assist and provide guidance (@TeamOG).

Individuals may also flag both public and private offending posts for review by the moderation team.

Comments and suggestions:

If you have comments or suggestions about this site and the site features, please refer to the OG Website Feature Wish List
If you have comments or suggestions on site management, please reach out to the @moderators or to @TeamOG

Keep it civil:

Be respectful of each other, read and understand the discourse, try to avoid stepping on each others toes. Attacking, baiting, throwing insults at other community members, and attempting to create discord/drama is not acceptable behavior.

Likewise, attacking, baiting, throwing insults, ignoring guidance, interfering with moderation efforts, and creating discord/drama with the moderation team and community leaders is not considered acceptable behavior. Particularly, when done so in a persistent manner.

The moderation team will take the necessary steps to contain such behavior as it occurs.

Follow the guidance from the moderation team and community leaders.

19 Likes

Fair enough. I’ve run a bit off the rails here maybe. My bad.

2 Likes

And a hush fell over the crowd…lol

4 Likes

8 Likes

@Upstate I’ve been slacking on keeping up with this thread, but your plants look great! :grinning:

4 Likes

What’s the FBSC translate to?

:evergreen_tree::blush:

1 Like

Freaker’s Ball Seed Collective. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

9 Likes

Funny Bean Selling Consortium.

3 Likes

Actually, Rule #1 in the Freaker’s Ball is no sales of Freaker’s seeds. If you get caught selling seeds from a Freaker’s run, you’re out. :axe:
:guitar:

20 Likes

Funny Bean Scattering Consortium.

8 Likes

Foreigners Bear Sex Club — got it!

Sorry folks :wave: a little more unbalanced than usual this morning

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

There’s usually a fee to join but since you know me I can get you in. But you need to supply your own bear.

5 Likes

Different kind of bear no doubt :razor:

Bwahahaha!

1 Like

Idk why but I just felt this deserved a meme. Here you go:

IMG_5784

4 Likes

Fava Beans Sipping Chianti?

5 Likes