(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

Funny Bean Scattering Consortium.

8 Likes

Foreigners Bear Sex Club — got it!

Sorry folks :wave: a little more unbalanced than usual this morning

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

There’s usually a fee to join but since you know me I can get you in. But you need to supply your own bear.

5 Likes

Different kind of bear no doubt :razor:

Bwahahaha!

1 Like

Idk why but I just felt this deserved a meme. Here you go:

IMG_5784

4 Likes

Fava Beans Sipping Chianti?

5 Likes

i remember browsing attitude uk in maybe 2010 thinking “blue mountain jamaican from cbg sounds cool, very irie” :man_facepalming: probably the best case for having a seed fridge ive seen yet.
hope you find something in the preservation that is of value to you and maybe others.

2 Likes

Thinking about starting Cannabiogens Caribe soon. Any idea what the Jamaican side is?

2 Likes

Jamaican is the Blue Mountain 85

4 Likes

there was a Jamaican Blue Mountain relase by a spanish Seedcompany once. And it has a hidden Indica , it was officially clearified at around Page 20 of a Thread about it…

So, im worried that this Bluemountain x Lambsbreath contains it aswell. But i cant know if it comes directly from Charlie it might be the uncrossed version tho…?

4 Likes

Yeah, jahgreenLabel talks about it …Its like blueberry that was in there…they found all sorts of phenos

2 Likes

Jamaican Blue Mountain x Orange Hill - Double Jam (El Aleph)

27 Likes

i did mean another cross. It was JBM x Rose or something Rose in the name.

2 Likes

I see my links were left alone. I’ll call that a compromise. Many of the links I gave were specifically given So that people into mainstream news could see that it’s being talked about there, too, (now.) Personally I don’t like most of those links. When I started my geo thread wikipedia called it a conspiracy theory, so i didn’t use them for a link . They edited twenty days ago and now see what they say. Three weeks ago it wasn’t true and now it is, lol.
But I suppose for the good of OG, and now that I see it would be a devisive topic, I’ll drop it.
I’ll say one last thing before switching back to Lambsbread talk. Many of you that are calling geoengineering conspiracy today, and i almost guarantee this will include some of the people that flagged my thread, will be the same ones wholeheartedly and blindly Gung Ho to do it, before too much longer. Mark my words. And when they ( admittedly) begin doing it, It will look REMARKABLY similar to the pictures I posted in my thread. You could even say…exactly like those photos. Wait and see. Guaranteed.

21 Likes

What’s the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months!

7 Likes

Hi upstate! :wave:

Good morning!

1 Like

That’s not what I said… we avoid only politics and controversial topics (covid, etc.)

Please discuss it in more appropriate topics… here it’s just offtopic.

8 Likes

Good morning @Upstate

How are the ladies doing?

3 Likes

Hey @Upstate, how’s the tick bite doing? Good to see ya.

3 Likes

Who can set up a hundred pack overflow signup for this Lambsbread? I have enough seed now. I suppose I’m here for the love of landraces, and to spread them around, and I have a speaking suspicion they could play an important role someday very soon in cleaning up the environment from things being done to it now, and for things that have not yet occurred. Its a pollution scrubber for the land, air and our bodies. There is no marijuana that can perform better in any climate, than the landraces that come from it.
Growing and using massive quantities of weed/hemp is one thing we need to do to lower carbon levels, should it become necessary. Right now, carbon levels are right in the middle of where they have been on earth since it was formed, right around 350-400 ppm, depending on your source of info. They have been as high as 550 ppm, when the dinosaurs roamed a tropical earth, and below 300 ppm is dangerously low for plant life, due to slowing plant growth at low co2 levels, and a shutdown entirely at slightly lower levels. Grow a shit ton of weed and build with it. That captures and stores carbon. Lots of it.
Here’s a great link about building with hemp. Personally, I’d try this before spraying aerosols and thinning our ozone layer. All you 80’s and 90’s children remember aerosol hair spray was outlawed, to the horror of many with big hair at the time, myself included. Sustainable Construction - Hemp Cooperative Ireland.
Sorry to have derailed the thread. I’m sorry people are unable to have discussions anymore. Historically, that’s led to a shooting war.
I fondly remember the days when my friends and I would have some beers and have conversations about the differences between our parties. Doing so often led to a compromise of our ideas. A meeting somewhere in the middle. My buddy Scott and I often had heated discussions. My preferred term for him was dummycrat. He had no comeback for years until one night he yelled, "well…well…then YOU are a republicunt( sorry ladies) I almost spit my beer out I laughed so hard. That’s a great one. You are welcome to use it. I have thick skin. I still think it’s funny 30 years later.

22 Likes