Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Movie/trailer!? I gotta see this.

4 Likes

@Heliosphear said meditating monkey man in my avatar or something similar works, and fav modes of transportation Snowboard, longboard and bike.

4 Likes

What ever. You try so hard inmop. You are what OG is about. I have seen your art. Your poems. Your the one that is Beautiful. Truly. You complement more here than I see anybody else. @MoBilly is my friend. He is always been very respectful. He does dm and tells me to shut up sometimes. No he doesn’t. He’s very supportive. I see what goes on around here. I see the ones that are truly here for what we are about. @Heliosphear your it. One Love @JohnnyPotseed #4 maturity. The fourth thing I’ve learned from you.

7 Likes

Sunday October 24

Today will be day 87 from seed, day 54 since flipping to flower. Final reservoir change tonight, clean fresh water only

A few white hairs still left to die off and turn, a few trichomes still clear but most are cloudy and slowly turning amber. I’ll post closeup pics and give folks the night to comment their opinion before I chop her down but she still has a few days. Ignore the cat hair, no matter how much I clean up that shit gets everywhere. I spend a lot of time picking it off buds as I trim

35 Likes

I’m shooting for a 24 cola plant in 18"×18" stealth cabinet unlimited root zone. Just wish a could have gone up against you @Stevie1durr , I found my 8 week flower strain for next time Bwahaha.

4 Likes

Beautiful plant @Stevie1durr! You killed it!
Did you top it? Or is that just it’s natural shape?

4 Likes

When I started this grow I had intended to go the mainline or manifold route but then I read a post somewhere on this site from a member who mentioned quadlining, I had never heard of it before so decided to give it a go. I let her grow up 7 or 8 nodes and then topped her back to 4 and left node 3‘s branches below also if that makes sense. From there each set of branches was grow out to seven nodes, cut back to node 4 and then I remove the first and third set of branches. In the end it gives me two eight branch manifolds one on top of the other for a total bud count of 16 mains

8 Likes

You got something in your eye. Lol

2 Likes

That is one amazing little plant, my friend! Nice work :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well everything is dried and jarred for their cure.

For 6 solo cups I’m really pleased with the results especially since this was my 1st time ever doing a solo cup challenge.

Totals for each are:

Double Grape = 12 grams
Forum Stomper = 13 grams
Gorilla Glue #4 = 13 grams
Dosi Kush = 15 grams
White Crack = 16 grams
Man Bear Alien Pig. = 16 grams

I wasn’t expecting to get 85 grams of flower from 6x 16oz cups but here we are.

More importantly I learned a lot from my efforts and reading up on every fellow grower participating in this challenge! Thanks everyone!

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

29 Likes

You have done an amazing job with that tiny little cup.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

I thinks @Stevie1durr may have passed my solo 16oz. manifold yield of 85+grams. we’ll be seeing soon enough.

4 Likes

I know I should have updated before @Stevie1durr, that’s a tough act to follow… :+1:

I can’t say things are looking any better, we’re past that point, but things aren’t looking any worse.

The real takeaway frow this is that I now know firsthand all the signs of a grow gone south. Also I can get baked twice, win-win.

At day 55 (by my count at least) is it worth letting these plants suffer any longer, or should I show mercy and free us all from this curse?

18 Likes

Thank you for the Twizzler F2 @Mr.Sparkle! Landed today.

5 Likes

One week to go, and while it’s not the most impressive, I’m quite happy with the results, I’ve essentially just watered and fed it with whatever I was watering/feeding the other plants at the time lol.
Sweet Afghani Delicious CBD (with a Soul Mate f2 lurking in the back right, and x2 Gasoline Dreams on left)

@Mr.Sparkle beans arrived yesterday! Thank you very much indeed!

14 Likes

Seeds arrived safe and sound today thank you @Mr.Sparkle, very much appreciated

3 Likes

Sparkle magic arrived safe as well :fish: :bulb: AKA @Mr.Sparkle !

4 Likes

Likely others will start showing up over the next bit.

As for my remaining plant i think its trying to tell me something, i did turn off the water last night and will chop it later.

26 Likes

“Silly plant! You can’t drive home you’re drunk!”

11 Likes

Either that, or gravity is trying to tell you something. :stuck_out_tongue: One way or the other, though, might be time to do something about it.

6 Likes