Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Gravity is a harsh mistress at the best of times.

5 Likes

oh indeed it is, many of sports i did or do have taught me that repeatedly though its oh so fun.

5 Likes

Beans just hit, thank you again @Mr.Sparkle !!

4 Likes

@Stevie1durr
Any chance you popped those Docs

@Osogreen I did actually, 2 of them, both in little hydro setups like my above plant for now, one is doing fine, the other one met my cat and may or may not survive the encounter, time will tell

I’ll try and keep you updated as the grow goes on

2 Likes

@Pigeonman More like, “Since you don’t gimme damn nutes, water and anything else, I’ll get’em myself!!” :flushed: :innocent: :shushing_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs:

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay in an update. Been a busy time for me. Anyways. My autos are still going, but hanging on by a thread. Ill give them a few more weeks then chop em. I’m not expecting much and from the looks of it, non smoke able herb. But we’ll see.

16 Likes

Here are mine this week (pics from Monday-Wednesday so a few days old already)

I will try to come back and edit to add some text later today…

21 Likes

Amazing Read

3 Likes

Things are looking a bit better this week despite the unflattering photography.

Both plants are now the same height, as pictured. I also managed to capture a picture of the head worm gardener who has since moved on to a bigger pot with more room to wriggle around.

Doesn’t look like much, but it smells rich like coffee and reefer. Here’s hoping for a trip to flavour country.

10 Likes

Beans landed today thank you @Mr.Sparkle

3 Likes

Day 60 in Flower

I was hoping to be done by now but we’re not quite at the finish line just yet, I’ll give the top buds a few more days to let the trichomes turn a bit more

Lower buds are pretty much finished at this point

22 Likes

I am just in love with your entry.
:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Great looking plant @Stevie1durr !!!

Thank you to the always generous @Mr.Sparkle the Triz has landed!!!

5 Likes

Last pic before the chop. Was a fun little grow, will definitely be up for this again in future.

First time I’d seen the roots on this one. Quite impressed with how it’s performed.

23 Likes

I agree; I vote it most adorable.

5 Likes

@SonsOfAvery What you have there is a beautiful work of art.

3 Likes

Really nice!! And the perfectly symmetrical branches!!! Awesome!! @SonsOfAvery Congrats!! :pray: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

@itza419 @Abbbian thank you!
It wasn’t the highest yielding by far, but I quite like the little lady. I actually do miss it now haha,

5 Likes

I can hear the soft “chimes” it could make if cannabis flowers had acoustic properties if struck correctly…

5 Likes