👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Makes me think of Zappa

2 Likes

@Astrodude

3 Likes
4 Likes

In the Eye of the maelstrom…

3 Likes

If only it were a smoke toy!

1 Like

MEXICAN DEATH SATIVA

Well, it’s a bittersweet development but these things happen: ♂

The far red helped with the gender reveal; which at this point isn’t a party as I needing it to be a to keep moving forward with it.

Otherwise, it’s such a pretty plant I hate to see it go so i’m going to take it out of the tent for the solo-cups & the smaller photo periods and put it with the citrus to enjoy it until I HAVE TO cull it.

I still have 8 MDS seeds in the bank so I can start one up again when ready. I think I’m going to pop a few other things in between now just to take a time out; one didn’t pop, and now a male so me thinks going for three beans at once next time gives me better odds of getting at least 1 fem.

And if they are all female… well it’ll be a mixed bag but at least the ΩPot will get it’s plant!

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

14 Likes

aaaaaaaand best photography of the year goes to… Seriously, you’re pics are on point. Must be the new I Phone 30x… Loving the thread BTW!

2 Likes

Thanks @OGSince03 !

The ECU = my wifi microscope, & yes I did get a new phone but i also found my camera filter for this megenta monster light :hugs:

3 Likes

LONG WAIT OVER!!!

That’s 3x :unicorn: :poop: BX1’s and 3x :cherries: :partying_face: :red_square: F2’s!

I can’t thank @G-paS & @Pawsfodocaws both enough with me being able to learn and watch them grow these strains out from seed to… well, SEED!

Now I have the :exploding_head: experience of being able to GROW THEM OUT!!! :seedling:

I drove home (50min), took Dog to pee, took myself to pee, GAVE BEANS A SHAKE IN THE SANDBOX AND TOSSED EM INTO WATER I’m that excited!

Now I go make dinner.

(*Edit: anyone confused at the emoticon names; I’m growing out Unicorn Poop BX1’s and Cherry Festival F2’s, Red Phenotype)

13 Likes

GROUP SHOT: 2x2 VEG TENT
It’s a party in here and everyone is invited! :partying_face:

MENDO BREATH S1

Wow. JUST WOW. This lil’ plant is still earning it’s love! I’m going to remove some foliage to open up the interior this weekend.

SOLO CUP RUN PART 2: THE REVEGNGE

It’s like a gun went off and they are all racing with each other.

MI5 x Midnight Express (@Senor_frijoles )
Was small to start and then all of a sudden I go to work a few days and come back to a plant twice the size!!

STRAWBERRY SHORTCRACK (@Yetigrows )
I am soooo very happy to have this second seed working so well! Considering the genetics Yeti mixed together to create this I’m very much forward to see what it becomes in this limited space so when I run them in the summer outdoors with 5gal pots I can then REALLY see what they can do!

TRIZZLER F2 (@Mr.Sparkle )
This one makes me nervous. Not because it’s doing anything different than the others… no but because of seeing what :fish: :bulb: is able to achieve with this strain in his grows in the sterile micro-cubes. I know i’ll do this plant justice, I just hope to heck I can grow it as sexy as the plants that created the beans in the first place! On a poetic note: these seeds were gifted to me as part of my Fall Solo Cup run, so I decided to full on OROBOROS them by including 1x in this round 2!

Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil (@ReikoX )

Again, another one that I hope I do justice with how I’ve seen the plants created by OG’s very own Knight of the BlakSvn!!!

BOG SourBlutooth (@corey )
CONTINOUSLY IMPRESSIVE; hard to say more tbh.

Crockett’s Tangie (@GCBudz )
It’s still sporting weird MUTO leaves but I don’t care. It’ll be raised as the freak it wants to be even if it doesn’t normalise.

UK CHEESE: Clone 1
Fugly top but it’s the roots that matter at this point… I keep telling myself. :rofl: :+1:

Thanks for checking in! :heart:

21 Likes

This is actually by @Mr.Sparkle, I made the Ghost Rose, he crossed it with his Cookie Devil. That makes it even cooler. :grin:

6 Likes

:open_mouth:

OMGS THAT’S AMAZING!! IT’S A “TEAM-BEAN” AND MUCH LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

7 Likes

I see you have turned your solo cups into air pot equivalents… :+1:

What’s your opinion of the mod?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

@Gpaw , I’m NEVER turning back!! :smiley:

My Fall solocup run:

5 Likes

matzo breath
brisket whisper

daaaamn gina!

thanks for the honest laugh! good medicine

3 Likes

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE @noknees !

2 Likes

2 out of 6 in under 24 hours!

Loving the situation; 1x Unicorn Poop and 1x Cherry Festival (red) popped! Here is there new home for the next few weeks. (I need to make more speedcups tomorrow AM)

Both are tucked in their beds of BX, encircled with worm castings which will trickle tea into the mass via the daily spraydowns.

:metal: :hugs: :globe_with_meridians:

7 Likes

Manischewitz Cough

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA! OUTA LIKES BUT: :heart:

2 Likes

Are we naming strains? :thinking:

Cookie Monsters Girl
Flamingo Pops