Favorite autocloner

Thinking about buying one of them aero type cloners. Ive always used the old dome and tray method with either rockwool or root riot cubes. Just Looking for something with a near perfect success rate without having to do much. Since I have stuff going now at two different buddies places as well as my own, once I move some of the plants over in a couple of weeks I will really have my hands full and figured having one of them clone machines would take some work out of things. I know they are easy to build from stuff that can be bought from hd. But again I am looking for maximum reliability, which Im not so sure I would get with something I have to make. I appreciate any suggestions on what has worked well for you.

4 Likes

Check out this thread: Turboklone Reviews. There are a couple of different DIY setup in there. One of them’s mine. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

7 Likes

Thank you friend !

2 Likes

You can make one for pretty cheap. Not a whole lot to it. I have a list in another thread. I will post it here if you are interested

2 Likes

I use the turboklone t24 with grest success. But, I also have near 100 percent success with rooting cubes in a tray. Its all about the water solution you are using to clone with, the health of your mother and your cleanliness when taking cuts.

3 Likes

Here’s mine…cheap ass mofo but works…and has been working for over 18 years…$10

1 Like

Honestly I get damn near 100% success with grodan macro plugs, clonex and a grodan tray insert, 12-18 days fully rooted. A lot has to do with the health of your moms and some knowledge and a proper environment afterwards. As far a store bought cloners go I personally love the turboklone models. Great machines built to last and come with humidity domes. I find a hygro/thermometer under the dome with the plants makes it a breeze. Just keep them at optimum levels and let them do their thing.

Have been contemplating making one for quite some time, love it. Works well and built to last, awesome !

2 Likes

I bought a 24 site super sprouter it has both air stone, air pump and water pump .
a manifold with 5 nozzles for under 50 bucks .

3 Likes

Damn! That’s a steal!

1 Like

You almost can’t build one for that . Roots usually 9/12 days . Every 7 days change out the water.

1 Like

Thinking about grabbing one now actually, for that price you can’t beat it, and if it works for you, I’m in. Seems like I never have enough spots for clones at times, gonna see what the damage is over here first though.

1 Like