Ez cloner for taking cuts

What’s everyone use to clone? I want to get an ez cloner . Any thoughts on them. Right now I just use a dome with about 60% survival .

4 Likes

Do you have a heat mat under your dome/cuttings?

1 Like

A dome, root riot plugs, hormex #8 powder, t5 light. Very close to 100%. I tried an aqua cloner a few times and found it to be more difficult and my clones ate themselves away more before they rooted, if they rooted. Although many do use them with great success.

8 Likes

https://amzn.eu/d/hfKLqpA
You can build something like that pretty cheap

3 Likes

i made my cloner myself rubermaide tote submersible pump some 1/2" pvc pipe and some 360degrees sprinklers
then 2"netpots and collars

9 Likes

These are clutch :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

bought a pack of like 100 of the 360’s and 180’s now i got leftovers somewhere in the house but where

5 Likes

I have an extra pump, maybe I should try this. Where did you get the sprayers?i have a bunch of pex around here.

1 Like

ebay or amazon i dont remember bought those years ago only needed 15 probly still have a bunch but idk where i put them

2 Likes
2 Likes

I built this for pretty cheap and have had great success with clones. No worrying about
keeping humidity/moisture right. Can set it and forget it. https://youtu.be/z27lzS1l9_8?si=bfCZ0moQqHhUVXvH

3 Likes

Link is to an DIY aeroponics propagation build.

Less than 10 bucks. Thanks!

1 Like

Do you guys spray constanly or in intervals?

from what i see its for 150 pieces so 50 x each degrees
that is way over required for a unit but you get spare parts

1 Like

Intervals. I do 15 minutes on and 30-45 minutes off. I think you could have it on for a very little amount of time if you had a digital timer that allows for smaller intervals.

4 Likes

i think i followed the same or similar build video and used similar tote my experience with this is lid leakage issues wich i have had to double tote as a solution cuz i never managed to get a sealed lid

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ll try to build 1 today.

i was thinking timer was needed but ive been runing mine 24h straight on for a month no issues so far

3 Likes

Oh nice! Even cheaper then