Firehead’s Seed Giveaways

To start this off, a pack of seeds from Rainbow House.
They don’t get much attention, but they do good work. One of them has a degree in botany, and they seem to really know their stuff. I’ve grown their Forest Dweller and it is top notch.

Seems they don’t sell this one anymore, but I remember buying this when I couldn’t get my hands on Bodhis Lemon Hashplant. So… maybe I thought these would be similar?

Anyway. Tiny contest winners signup is here:

https://tinycontestwinners.com/signup?name=WfMMlm2socnRLntgUl6Eg6q6

45 Likes

Those sound awesome! I just entered! Thanks for the giveaway :green_heart::green_heart: @firehead

2 Likes

I’m in. Thanks @firehead :+1::v:

1 Like

Hey bud. Long time no see.:slightly_smiling_face:
Have you grown these before?
Glad to see TCW is still up and running!
Outta likes btw. :wink:
:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I have not grown these out before.

I was just going through my big cigar box of seeds, and finding so many I’ll never get around to growing, cause my next 2 years of grows are already planned out… :roll_eyes:

So time to give away some that will be better off in someone’s hands who might grow them out!

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @firehead, never heard of this seed company before

4 Likes

Rainbow lemonade tasty!

8 Likes

Thanks @firehead just signed up!
Good luck everyone

5 Likes

@firehead thanks you so much for hosting

Signed up.

2 Likes

Howdy @firehead thank fore the chance!
Whatcha got planned for the next 2 yrs?

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win some free seeds brother im entering now! Appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you firehead. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Edit-damn autocorrect changed your name from “firehead” to “forehead”.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing you seeds !!! See were they have "testers’ for $15.00 a pack at Rainbow House

2 Likes

:joy: it does that to me all the time too!

1 Like

Do you remember the parents on this strain? I looked on their site, and they don’t show it anymore.

Thank you for running the contest! Very cool contest app.

2 Likes

Well, just for this winter, I’m planning another Azad Kashmir community seed run, with a clean batch of seeds I got. That will start next month.
Then there will be another round of breeding of the MSxLRUV autoflowers.
I also want to try and sneak in a run of Soma Lavender seeds I’ve got.
And that will bring me to early spring, and I try not to have indoor flowering plants in the summer. It’s just too humid.

3 Likes

I don’t remember the parents of these. Rainbow House seems to use gelato in a lot of their crosses. But some they don’t mention the parents at all (like Forest Dweller)

1 Like

Great contest @firehead :tada:
Good luck everyone!!
Fresh Kashmir Azad :yum::grin:
What was wrong with the last batch?

2 Likes

There were rumors that the first batch of seeds that hit our community came from someone whose room was infected with HPLV virus.
And that virus is rumored to also pass through seeds.

I was one of the growers who received that first batch, and did one of the community seed runs… :thinking:

Again, it’s lots of rumors and I don’t think anyone knows for sure … but it’s not worth risking spreading the virus.

So I stopped distributing those, and advised everyone to throw them out if they came from me.
But it is a really special plant that more folks need to experience.

8 Likes

In that case I’ll be awaiting your increase.

1 Like