First Project - UK Cheese, Kandy Kush, Banana Kush (autos)

Hey there, I spent a lot of the summer gathering equipment for my first grow, I tried both soil and CocoLoco, def prefer growing in CocoLoco.

It’s been mostly growing just in the medium, I only gave it nutrient boosts a couple times

So far I’ve had a 100% germination rate, two diff seedbanks, prolly like 6-7 beans total germinated.

Kandy Kush, prolly done in a week or so

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @FraXX You might want to go here and say hello. :grinning:
Introduce Yourself @OG

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @FraXX.
Happy growing!

1 Like

Hey @FraXX , Welcome to Overgrow!!

Glad to see you setting up your grow log. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Welcome to OG. Tell us a little more about your setup. Lights, tent size, fans, etc.

1 Like

@FraXX , welcome to OG!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @FraXX!

1 Like

Welcome to OG! Good growing.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hi! First real grow. These are all autos.

Mars Hydro 2000 TSW lights

CocoLoco coir potting mix (great!!! Stuff)

Everything else like the tent filter fan I got cheap from Vivosun, they make really nice equipment except for their lower range lights. However, i tried a “600w” Vivo and for 1-2 plants it’s def sufficient. But I tried to run 4 so had to switch to the Mars Hydro. A lot of people complain about SMB LEDs (switchboard types) but they work real well. The Vivosun LED actually had a fan tho, that’s one feature I wish every light had. Didn’t heat up the tent. Mars Hydro in the summer rises in temp a bit every few hrs it seems. Same with Spider Farm, I consider them about the same.

Also. I ran an experiment with very good living soil vs CocoLoco, and maybe I didn’t get the hang of soil yet, maybe overwatered, but damn coco comes out so much better. Big sexy hydro-style buds and much bigger yield. Also being new i have overwatered autoflowers before, and for that reason I really like Coco. Haven’t had any problems I couldn’t fix with a single nute feed.

In my Arsenal: Myco+ 3-0-3 and fungus inoculant, flower fuel (48% phosphorus!!! This shit makes it flower crazy, just used once). Organic soil style (KIS organic) amendment, like a good living soil. Not meant for liquid nute style, just mix with soil. Also great stuff. I have Calmag since I’m using RO water with coir and the GH and FoxFarm organic trios (you know, micro, veg, bloom, those feeds). I think mostly worm poop for N lol

Also, I got that thing on one plant where leaves are half light half dark. I did a lot of research to try and fix and found it to be genetic (however this plant is def old, I had to fix Calmag issues earlier in the grow, I use RO water, contacted FoxFarm)

!
My banana babies (one just planted, others started germinating only like a week ago, I had sprouts within 48 hrs!)

This is my current fav smoke, Peanut Butter Breath. I’m an Indica (dom) guy

6 Likes

Thank you good sir very much appreciated

1 Like