DopeKillers Growing & Reporting!

Hi there OG fam
My first ever grow journal, I’m excited :wink:

This one is dedicated to @schmarmpit my boii who sent me these seeds so I could get a taste of what BB genetics is all about :money_mouth_face:

I’m in the middle of my summer run right now growing some Sin City and TruCanna and I barley have the room as I filtered 46 females outta 70-80 regs so far, but a word is a word ! Can’t let my boii down !

Everything I grow now is under CFLs and moving outdoor after I sex them.
My soil is mostly coco, peat, ewc.

Genetics I got
Black River OG

(GG4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X (Blue Magoo x Zambezi F2)

So today is planting, tomorrow is hoping !

24 Likes

Well let me the first to welcome you and congrats on the journey. I’ll be sticking around for the grow show. Happy growing!

5 Likes

Sweet! I’m stoked you got them after the long journey. I love putting trust in people’s word and seeing their word revealed as sincerity. Way to be!

Good luck on the grow. If it’s duds then I’ll send some more, but I doubt it. The Black River OG should be fairly straight forward OG Kush type stuff. And who knows what that super-poly- hybrid could be, but knowing Sam, it will surely be a treat.

What Sin City gear are you running? I’ve run a bunch of them and generally like their stuff.

8 Likes

I’d love to take a crack at some Black River OG or anything you think worthwhile in your massive collection @schmarmpit . If you checkout my grow log, you’ll see what I’m trying to accomplish. Thanks and hopefully you can helpout…
K++

1 Like

Can’t stop the love for ya man, my sisters won’t do for me what you did lol

I have 2 Luxors, 1 BTY Mints that I know are fems and 9 Star Mints I sent into flowering today, so not too much overall as germination on them was very bad,
On the other hand TruCanna nailed it and I got like 98% germ from his seeds so far, Sour Valley, True Doh, fantastic plants that clone easy and grow very uniform.

Some pics of that grow in progress

True Doh

Clones outside

Star Mints

16 Likes

Settling in the corner for the show :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Heya @DopeKiller i’m watching :fire: :boom: :love_you_gesture: :muscle:
IMG_20240625_094459

4 Likes

Ok guys some follow up
We have lift off !

BRO - Black River OG - 8 outta 8 sprouted
BGC - Blue Gorilla Cookies (my name lol) - 4 so far outta 7 seeds, the 5th seed sprouted upside down and by the time I figured it out the sun burnt his small taproot, I flipped it and my hope is that it will recover.
So far everything is perfect with high germ rates
I also put some GPS Copper Chem and Cookie Breath and @Crafty_Flame Nature Alley (GMO Cookies x PBB)

CB - Cookie Breath - 4 outta 7 so far
CC - Copper Chem - 9 outta 10 so far
NA - Nature Alley - 10 outta 10

7 Likes

Some more pics from some light dep
Star Mints & ComeBack Kush (True Doh)

I have 9 Star Mints and 14 True Doh, should know in a few days who is fem/male

And my clones outdoors waiting to begin light dep soon, mostly it’s 5-6 clones in each pot, they are made of a batch of seeds I light dep earlier this year and was able to determine who is fem, the genetics there are ChemVallyCooks (TruCanna), Luxor, BTY Mints (Sin City) 2090 Shit (TruCanna) and 1 special Exodus Valley (TruCanna) which smells insane in veg !

I’ve also changed the title so this will be all my growing adventures in one place.
I also hope to make this thread into somewhat detailed smoking report on the strains I grow from different breeders so stick around for the fun ! :green_heart: :israel:

5 Likes

I’ll be around for this one for sure, love the different varieties. Looks like something I’d do and currently doing lol…
K+

1 Like

Some updates for you guys,
Everything outdoors has begun light dep, trying to beat the season as I’m impatient about seeing what those genetics hold

Bundled up:

Future hunt of Copper Chem, Cookie Breath, Nature Alley, City Slicker

:muscle: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Took clones today from all the future hunt stuff,
Those Blue Gorilla Cookies from Baked Beanz smell insane ! Here they are (32 clones)

I handled them a bit today to make the clones, I have only 4 of them but damn how they reek ! each and everyone… something dank that open your nose kinda thing
Nothing come close so far from the other specimens
Mighty good job @SamwellBB !
Can’t wait to flower them soon.

1 Like

Don’t think those are mine. They may be from another seedmaker called Baked Beans Cannabis Seeds.
I am Baked Beanz.
Do you have the pack they came from? Maybe someone named some of mine that, Blue Gorilla Cookies, but I don’t think so. But very glad you are liking them. Enjoy. :fire:

They are yours, I just changed the name as you didn’t name them, just the lineage.

They are this:

1 Like

ok, ok and actually that is a good name for those ones - that’s what they will be called from now on :fire:
just recently sent those out to someone!

3 Likes

Very cool !
I have more than 80 clones so far from all over, your 4 Blue Gorilla Cookies is something else in the smell department, wicked shit :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Decided to pop some more seeds, doing perpetual all year is fun !

On the menu tonight, planted 48 hours ago

Bodhi - More Cowbell (Remix)
13 outta 13, perfect score

Greenpoint - Valley Chem
11 outta 11 damn I’m on a roll :sweat_smile:

:green_heart: :israel:

2 Likes

Hi guys
I got around to taking some pics of the light dep outdoor that’s about to finish

3 weeks out I think, maybe little more we’ll see
I also sprouted a new batch of Bodhi Pure OG

Got 9 outta 13 I think, hope there’s some fems in there !

7 Likes

fingers crossed that you’ve got some fems in there :blush:

1 Like

Some more pics and descriptions for myself and everyone that’s interested ! :wink:

More Cowbell (Thin Mint) and Valley Chem (GPS) and 4 nice Bubrolic (Crafty Flames) vegging along, took clones from them all couple of days ago, gonna flower them soon !

New batch of Bodhi Imperial Majesty (Pure OG) and Karma Sour OG x Superboof also coming along nicely, I burnt some CFLs from over use so they are taking their time, should boost the light in this veg tent by 1 more CFL soon

Neglected clones of all the light dep moms outside lol

I’m drowning in clones ! Gotta thin the herd a lil bit soon or I’ll have a situation on my hands :grin:
Happy growing !

2 Likes