Waitwut405's journal

So This is my first post nice to find a place I can share my daily activities without an eyeroll. Anywho, Im on Day 48 of Flower. 7 phenos of Banana pepper, 2 Gallows point #2(pic#2),
3 phenos of Bluntz x Strawguava. I also have a veg tent with 10 Chem gem and 9 deadeye yet to be sexed for the next run. The goal of this run was to get some nice sativa smoke back in the stash, next run its back to looking for washers for a few cycles.I will get some pictures of the banana pepper up later today!

Update 1/20/24,
The banana pepper pics were a bit delayed but here they are at day 53 of flower. Been watering with slf100, some calcium inputs,sunflower hull ash for potassium and ferments during the last couple weeks of finishing.

21 Likes

Looks great! Welcome my friend

3 Likes

Thanks man appreciate it!

2 Likes

Niice :sunglasses: do you generally grow to wash?

1 Like

Most of the time yes, this last cycle I grew out some banana runtz x Neville’s haze and judging from the glands I don’t think it will wash well so it will stay as smoke. I love a nice haze cross from time to time, and the flower cabinet is bone dry rn so it all works out. I might try and wash some of this but nothing has that sandy tacky feel this round unfortunately. I would be flabbergasted if I didn’t find multiple washers this next round though.

2 Likes

So I wanted to provide some details for anyone who is interested. My current soil setup is a modified OEG soil recipe, this is just both the veg and bloom recipe mixed together because I don’t like to transplant big plants into 12 no till 30 gallon pots
. 2/3 bale of promix, 1 1/2 cup of Biolive DTE, 1 1/2 cup of Vegan mix DTE, 1 cup frass valley insect frass, 10 lbs of EWC, 4 lbs of fish compost, 2 cups of greengro nature’s pride, 1/2 cup of bat guano(closest to 0-12-0). I then added some more pumice(20 lbs or so) as i found it to be a little lacking on aeration(seems like a bit much but that perlite will get smaller and smaller every run), I diluted the mix by a third for seedlings with promix but they get transplanted into the full strength mix. I have been reamending this soil for 3 runs now with Craft blend, insect frass, IMO, EWC, micronized soy, eden bluegold calcium inputs, biochar, innoculated coffee grounds, gypsum, Sea90, and gnarly barley. I need to get a soil test done in the next couple cycles to see where it stands. Happy growing y’all!

2 Likes

Nice! I like your soil mix. There is a bunch of great organic thread on OG that would love this mix. I’ll setup in the back here and watch the grow show :evergreen_tree: :fire: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

Thanks for sharing your experience with this journal. :+1:

Nice results !

1 Like