First Time Grower Tips (running 2 3gal octopot

Looking for nutes and soil recs all would be appreciated aswell as any other tips that may make my grow go better

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @HanksReserve!

I can tell you that you have come to the right place.

I would suggest making an “introduce yourself” post over :arrow_down: as you will surely received a warm OG welcome.

Also, I would check out a few of OG’s Octopot growers :arrow_down:

There is a great Octopot contingent on the OG that will surely get you pointed in the right direction. :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Welcome to the community

Please post up some pictures , we love pictures !

There’s a lot of information to be had on all things cannabis

4 Likes

Great choice you will be happy with the octopots. All the knowledge you need on the og

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow! @HanksReserve

As @Papalag said we love pictures… and no worries, the site automatically strips out the meta data…:+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Id run promix hp and jacks nutes. Here a cheat sheet some members been working on. I had nothing to do with it but it seems to be dialed in for jacks and octopots other can give more info into it

Here is way to much information on soil, recipes and such.

I hope it helps.
Hempyfan soil write

Welcome pal.

I’m really enjoying the results I’m getting with Drip Hydroponics. They’re very affordable and very user friendly. They have feeding charts on their website that correspond with whatever program you want to run. I do the Power SI x Drip Hydro Dialed program, switching from “Heavy Feed” and “normal feed” as the plants require it. Grow Generation sells Drip and offers free shipping.

I grow in soilless media, either ProMix HP or Sunshine Mix #4, and I won’t introduce nutrients until day 7 of veg, where I’ll start feeding the “clone” feed.

My biggest tip would be to not over love, it’s real easy to. Be mindful of over watering and over feeding nutrients. Spend as much time with your plants as possible. And most importantly, have fun.

Also, consider starting a journal, I would enjoy keeping up with your grow.

Best of luck.

1 Like