First time grower, was doing great until last week. Please help

First time . Not bad. I see a few things. Most of the time I find out less is more and you know the rest. You have some nutrition problems. Your leaves are folding. A few things will cause that. They got cooked. 0-0-0 those are your numbers. The last two if you go to heavy to young. It will turn the stalks into straws. What I’m saying is if you cook the cell walls of your plant it is hard to recover. Trim the dead leaves. You will have more problems with old dead leaves. I don’t know what you run off is but I’m sure it’s low. I’m no pro. Your light is small. Less is better. It takes time. Take baby steps when feeding. Water is your friend right now.

Nice frost. I really don’t see much wrong. I see things I do wrong every day. Sometimes if you have to many. It’s hard to take care of things. Find was to make things faster. Never ph up or down at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I just realized I’ve never checked the ppm of my run off. How good of an indicator would that be of me overfeeding? I think it’s supposed to be around 200-300ppm above what I feed?

One of my issues is the one plant grew so much bigger than the other so the smaller gets good run off while the bigger plant just gets very little run off. I’m trying to figure out a way to solve that and make it more even

I go bye salt rings. In my drain pan. I don’t ppm that much. But I will on this run. Because I have had problems also.