Flushing DWC

Hey just wanted to get some input from people that grow in dwc. How long are yall flushing for before harvest? I was thinking about 10 days maybe 7? I know you dont have to flush for as long as you would in soil and was just curious how long other folks are flushing for

1 Like

Only run once DWC and flushed less days. In soil there are always some leftovers after flushing, in DWC just pHed water so only leaves as nutrient income. I don’t know if you have already trimmed or there are still big fans to supply food, once started there’s no way back so just fewer days for me … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah I was considering maybe going 5 days or something because I’ve already trimmed. I mean there are almost no leaves

1 Like

I was told not to flush and instead giving just one third or so of the nutes, I am experimenting with it right now. This way I can manage how many days are needed before chopping her as she doesn’t end with her nutrients stock so fast.

3 Likes

I used back in the day, and I started up again using envy a envy b and I never flushed, never seen the need to. No after taste, in the last 2 weeks the plant really grows the most, it needs something to feed on that doesn’t need flushed

3 Likes

flushing is bunk. some strains want less food toward the end of their cycle but stopping nutes altogether is almost never called for

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll give it a read

Wow that was a great read. Interesting :thinking:

I’d like to see this experiment replicated outside their company!

I have to agree that flushing is bunk. I’ve been growing DWC since 2001 and have never flushed.