Four Elements Grow Supply Sapulpa oklahoma

Whats up my friends! just wanted to let you guys know theres a new grow supply shop in sapulpa, oklahoma. Four elements grow supply off of 117, on 33rd west ave behind paragon pipe storage yard… Come in and take a look around if youre in the area. We are just getting started and dont have everything in stock just yet, we are wanting to know what the locals want… from commercial to home grow… We deliver

Feel free to reach out

Trae

6 Likes

Enjoy the ride!

4 Likes

I love it. I get to chop it up with all kinds of growers, commercial and home… Talking growing is something I can do all day… And if i get the chance to offer advice or help someone get started, that makes it worth it to me. I love helping.

2 Likes

I hear you buddy… I managed a grow shop for about 10 years during the dark years and never woke up even one day saying ‘I don’t want to go to work today’. You just have to generate tolerance for old, misguided folklore that some customers believe. Hold their hands and teach them honestly and they will remain faithful for many years to come.

1 Like

absolutely… never thought in a million years oklahoma would go medical, and never dreamed we would be able to grow the way we do… I love working with new growers, the discouraged ones looking for the miracle supplement they heard about on the dude grow show… the one spray wonder…

1 Like

Oh,nice sharing

I am in the central OK area close to OKC. I get out that way fairly often, at least a couple times a year. I will try to remember to come visit your store next time I come that way.