Went to my local Grow Shop

Went to visit my local grow shop today.

These guys are really helpful and their prices are reasonable.

6 Likes

The hydroponics section here is like a 6ft tall shelf that is 12 long. Thats it.

3 Likes

There are two aisles to the left and right that are not in the shots.

They have a whole hydro set up display, inside a tent, out front!

4 Likes

I usually buy everything online but it’s really nice to be able to go into a store and see it in person. If anyone in Ohio ever wants a good shop to visit, I was super pleased with my visit to www.hygrowponicsohio.com in Columbus, Ohio. The lady there the day i visited knew her storefront well, I didn’t have to search for anything she knew right where it was. Prices were reasonable and she was very friendly.

Big open store, lots of things growing under display tents showing their range of products in use. Super clean store too.

1 Like

Green Harvest is good, they did not have a Can-33 filter for me in stock when I stopped in last week but they carry the full line of Down To Earth fertilizer which is cool. New England Hydro in Framingham has the lowest prices on the Can Filters.

1 Like

I’m spoiled for hydro shops in Colorado, but the better I get at growing, the less I find myself in them.

You can always find what you need for less elsewhere and the vast majority of what they sell you don’t need in the first place!

Prime example; those crazy expensive bottles of salt water they call nutes!

5 Likes

I’m a happy camper, there is a well stocked grow shop and a brewers supply house both within easy walking distance of my house!!!

5 Likes

In Texas we don’t take our own car to the hydro/grow shop for fear of hidden cops recording liscense plates to harrass growers. Shame.

1 Like

Haven’t they got better things to do than harass pot growers? Must not be much crime down there if they don’t have anything else to do…

1 Like

Its about the money, your money.

1 Like

It’s driven by Alt. Rt., redneck, religious extremists, and Dominionism in the state.

Just wanted to stop by and show some love sense you did the same

2 Likes

Brother, you are making your way just fine.

If you need, you call on me.

Thanks bro I see this place is way more active then grasscity thanks alot

2 Likes