(Closed) Freakers African Congolese Preservation

Landrace Sativa
I’m in…
Thanks @PlantShepherd :v:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks @PlantShepherd Really stoked for these. I’ve looked at the info on RSC a lot of times haha.

I’ve run back to the Congo with the Congo #3 in it and there are some unique qualities to the high. It’ll be curious to see if these share some of that.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up bro, I hope I’m in through the freaks I think this is just overflow. Great job @plantsheperd

4 Likes

Im in!
Thanks @US3RNAM3!!

2 Likes

@Elpolloloco —- good looking out !!! I didn’t have time to read the details. I’ll take seeds if there’s no commitments attached. They look sick :metal:t3:

But I have to shut my grow down for a minute… im heartbroken and probably have a job lined up come springtime to be more involved in gardening in general.

Thanks again for thinking of me.

Sign me up if there’s no commitment!!! Would love the genetics!!!

5 Likes

@Ceilingless you sign yourself up by clicking the button that looks like a pencil and paper at the bottom right of the list. Others are disqualified if they sign somebody else up.
Also please read the protocols before signing up for any seed run.
Nobody should be adding themselves if they haven’t read ALL of our FAVORITE informational THREADS

9 Likes

You have to sign yourself up. Only commitment is once you need to claim your co-op box

5 Likes

Awesome glad I meandered in here!!

1 Like

One more point of order here: I noticed that the wiki format was messed up, with weird spaces and an extra number because @boatbum325 didn’t put a space between the number and his username (a super common mistake). I added the space and the issue was corrected.
For all participants, if you add your name, and the format gets weird, please double check so that the sign up stays easy to read and interact with.
No overwrites do far, just minor tweaks, so that is awesome guys!

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Even though I don’t like long flowering sativas, still be good to have in the arsenal for breeding projects.

3 Likes

Good call brother …
I appreciate you

@PlantShepherd thanks for making this available and thank you for all the work you have put into it !

2 Likes

Yes ! interested - would like to run your genetics !!! Don’t know how I missed the “sign-” thanks for the post US3RAM3 via @PlantShepherd Please inform

2 Likes

Hell yeah, thank you dude! On the list now

4 Likes

@hawkman

Then find the edit wiki button in the Sign-up post (bottom right, pencil and paper icon). Click that and, if nobody else is editing (you’ll know how to tell by reading the threads I linked), you can add your name and country flag next to an open number.
If you overwrite somebody you’ll be dq’d from this giveaway.
Here’s the link to the Sign-up post:

3 Likes

@BeagleZ @CrunchBerries don’t know if y’all seen this

Would be good on our island adventures

3 Likes

Thank you @imstinky I appreciate you looking out homie!

Thank you @PlantShepherd for keeping it very freaky!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @US3RNAM3. I wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to pick up anything @PlantShepherd offers up. He does good work. Thanks for the generosity and hard work Plant Shepherd.

5 Likes

Scroll up in the thread a bit - post # 70?

1 Like
2 Likes

yes. im growing anyways so why not. please fill me in,

1 Like