Freakshow Collective Seed Run [CLOSED]

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Les chopā€¦I let them die in their potsā€¦chopped over a canada post bin, cause I knew beans would fall everywhere. Weā€™re sitting pretty, boys!!! Bone dry pots

Hereā€™s what fell off while getting ready to cutā€¦

25 Likes

Lovely work @Tappy !! Lets get 100 % germ rate on them now and FREAKGROW the world

7 Likes

Damn, @Tappyā€¦you ole ā€œFreakā€¦showā€, you!!! Well done, Bro. Stay safe/be well

7 Likes

Congratulations @Tappy ! I hope you had enjoyed with the experience, I cannot wait to try those, roughly, how many flowering days the strain has until the chop?

Thanks!

4 Likes

April 3rd they were put into soil as seedlings and put on a 12/12 schedule.

4 Likes

@Pakore
@George
@HeritageFarms
@Guitarzan
@misterbee
@curiouscat
@Craigson15
@anon4675195

Hey gang,
So it looks like weā€™re at the final stages of this project. However I have hit a bit of a snagā€¦Iā€™m unable to send these seeds out with standard mail sizesā€¦Iā€™m hoping you guys could maybe send 10 usd for shipping... these wont be in regular mail envelopes, but boxes (thus, at least 10) with some lip gloss or something small that will weasel by customs and postal rather easily.

If anyone wants tracking please forward $15 (one of my last Afghani x blue lights packs was $18 cad with tracking).

4 Likes

@Pakore
@George
@HeritageFarms
@Guitarzan
@misterbee
@curiouscat
@Craigson15
@anon4675195

Hey gang,
So it looks like weā€™re at the final stages of this project. However I have hit a bit of a snagā€¦Iā€™m unable to send these seeds out with standard mail sizesā€¦Iā€™m hoping you guys could maybe send 10 usd for shipping... these wont be in regular mail envelopes, but boxes (thus, at least 10) with some lip gloss or something small that will weasel by customs and postal rather easily.

If anyone wants tracking please forward $15 (one of my last Afghani x blue lights packs was $18 cad with tracking).

4 Likes

Hmmmā€¦not sure why Iā€™m getting fancy italics in thereā€¦

4 Likes

And what about the double post? frech|nullxnull box|nullxnull Looks very reasonable after reading it twice :joy:, will sort it out ASAP, tracked one, donā€™t want to lose those gems :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, great job done and thanks for it ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Shoot me that Payment Address and mine will be done promptly. Thanks for ALL your efforts, @Tappy. You continue to be safe/well.

4 Likes

u ant got paypal or something simple? Can I just overnight you cash or what??? I just want pollen, as you already know.

2 Likes

id rather blaze my own path anyway. Bet u messaged apuk tho huā€¦ :ok_hand:

1 Like

Have PayPal, send your PP Address again. Thanks, do stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Yup, let me know paypal addy too
Thanks again

3 Likes

if anyone dropped out and you need another person to cover costs and shipping I am happy to oblige :monkey_face:

2 Likes

Gotcha! Thank you very much

1 Like

Hey @Tappy there are seeds left, or pollen if so Iā€™d like to have a load.

1 Like

Hey gangā€¦so Iā€™m out of ideasā€¦how the hell do I dry this so itā€™s crispy? Iā€™m trying to bust up nugs and the seeds cant fall out because itā€™s all sticky and squished into the bud.
Seeds so farā€¦

Still tons of seeds left in these budsā€¦I know it doesnā€™t look like much, but to pick out all the seeds from these buds would take hours. Iā€™m trying to get it dry to the point it just crumbles in my fingers and seeds fall out.

Buds smell awesome and looks pretty crystally for being seeded.

12 Likes

Try filling a jar (or bowl) with as many silica packs you can. Then place bud inside the jar or bowl with the silica packs (if you use a jar leave the lid off).

1 Like