Free Blue Cookies by Mark on strainly **CLOSED**

Lol. Yeah. My wife was like, you’ve got glitter all over you. And gave me a mean look.

3 Likes

Oh no! :astonished:

3 Likes

Ha! Thinks your cheating huh?

2 Likes

She knows that wouldnt happen. just was like why is there glitter in the house. Hahahah

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m super excited!!!

2 Likes

If all the recipients would send me your Addy I would be greatful thanks. Those of yours I don’t get I’ll pm you tomorrow. Plan to have these out by Wednesday morning

4 Likes

Appreciate the opportunity!! Thank you very much

2 Likes

That was as fast as one of my give aways. :rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks Corey! Love the giveaways!

1 Like

No prob man. Spring is here the weather is warming and I’m excited!!

1 Like

Blue cookies turning blue

11 Likes

What all have you grown from Mark??? I have a couple of autos going from him now

1 Like

I grown his wedding cake. Great buzz! And a couple autos on a 12/12 light cycle. All good

2 Likes

Alright man I have Snow Ryder going right now… I think I been underwatering

1 Like

So many methodes out there man. Certain mediums hold water better then others. Just to get a grip on it. Flood your plants and watch them for 3 or 4 days. Every day feeling the soil until your plants look perky feel it again and go from there

1 Like

Think it’s time to stop in the strain-a-holics thread again. I am currently sitting on a pack of these, but I saw this thread and my brain went “AWW DAMN” lol

3 Likes

I’ve grown blueberry monster kush and GDP so far I am on a mark kick right now and a cory kick in a couple of weeks I have 99%++++ germ rate from marks seeds way better than any big time seed bank I’m old school gotta love here’s the cash where is the product

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

Oh yeah mark is my seed bank… hands down

How has you sexing been with his seed… you have percentage between male and female yet

1 Like

Appreciate that… I think I have them in the zone for now

1 Like

So far all fem prolly won’t stay that way but all good if I get males I’ll just collect the pollen for future seed runs a phsycho crosses

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes