Free Blue Cookies **closed**

Naw bro, it’s all good. I won’t really have the time this year to do them beans justice! You grow them and enjoy! Thanks for the offer though!

are you sure?? yeah its no worry i understand wanting to do them right though, just want to offer them up to you but ill grow them out, perhaps get more seed and could send you some then?

1 Like

I’m sure, yep lol it’s all good bro, truly…

1 Like

Can I get signed up?

@Pawsfodocaws
@middleman
@blendmedmedman
@neb
@anonymous4289
@kushdaddy
@204medismoke
@granola
@oldschoolnewkid
@crazy1
@FattyRoots
@justbuds
@blue
@mr_greenfern
@laquiqa
@berserk
@worstsideman63
@Gpaw
Your guys seeds will be in the mail tomorrow morning. Everything is packaged and everything.
@Bullskinner
@yetigrows
I need your addys. Thanks

14 Likes

:blush: thank you kindly!

2 Likes

@Abbbian I have 8 seeds left. If you want them holler

2 Likes

Yahooo!!! @corey! Want’em!!! Yessss sir!! Thanks!! :sunglasses: :pray: :hugs:

1 Like

No prob. Dm me an Addy bud

2 Likes

take a couple seeds out my pack and put them in @Abbbian 's so he gets a full pack!

8 is lots for me i can only grow 4 at a time.

2 Likes

Hey friend, @Neb, no sweat! It’s perfect for me too having 8! Thank you for a nice gesture, though!! But don’t worry, I’ll also be loaded with 8!! :sunglasses: :hugs:

1 Like

If there happens to be a leftover I’m in

thank you sir

1 Like

2 different users on the wiki list gave me the same address… nobody asked me for a favor either.

1 Like

Never had this happen. I don’t know what to really do. Wouldnt they had told me in advance to send 2 packs to one addy? I think so

2 Likes

This is what I’m going to do about this. I’m going to send the guy with 2 different usernames and same Addy one pack.

That means there is ONE FREE PACK OF BLUE COOKIES LEFT!

4 Likes

I’d love it, please and thank you

2 Likes

You got man. Send me your addy

2 Likes

That will be the saturday of gods
Thanks a lot corey

1 Like
1 Like