Newbie seed giveaway (CLOSED)

If you are new to the site and have few or no seeds then this thread is for you.
I bought someone out of all their seeds and many were not labeled. I have hundreds of one strain that I was told was either OG Kush or Bubba Kush but the person couldn’t remember which. So this is what I am giving away on my dime, no funds needed. I have not done a germ test on them yet so it is what it is as far as what you get.
I will send out to 5 people a week, first come first served. I will organize this thread once I see if there is any interest. I will ask that you show pictures or at least post results of what you grow in this thread.
Bring it newbies…….

Sending to the following so far:

1. Nagel420
  2. Breelie
  3. doglog
  4. Neb
  5. GrowingInThePines
  6. Penderdude
  7. smokingjoe58
  8. keene
  9. Donnie
  10. Calix
  11. MMAI
  12. Greenup
  13. BERZERK
  14. Creature
  15. harveest
  16. Cmoore2382va
  17. MountainGoat
  18. Blackwodow418
67 Likes

Very OG of ya @Oldjoints!

5 Likes

Very cool, I’m sure you will have plenty of takers

3 Likes

I have no kush, I would certainly appreciate these!

Semi new to OG, not new to growing (actually just got back in after a 10yr break), but new to actually decent genetics instead of mids bagseed.

Assume these are photos as well? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes I assume they are photo’s, but I can’t guarantee that they are.
You aren’t exactly a newbie but if you don’t have quality genetics I will include you.

6 Likes

Awesome OG Love @Oldjoints !
Good on ya!

2 Likes

Hi I just joined yesterday and would love some! :smirk:

But really very cool and very OG Oldjoints :beers:

9 Likes

:rofl:

very nice of you to do this @Oldjoints !

5 Likes

:100: % OG you are old joints

Paps

5 Likes

This is very generous of you @Oldjoints
Hard to believe I just read 8 posts and not a single “Dibs” :grin::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t know that we have that many newbies on board right now.

2 Likes

Hmmm well let’s let it run and if not I will open it up to everyone……

4 Likes

Unless you’re trying to get rid of the seeds quick just keep it open and as new people join they can hit it up.

2 Likes

Nice one!!! Very cool of you

1 Like

No hurry here……

3 Likes

Happen to know if they are fems or regs?

Nope, the person that I got them from seemed a bit new to the game so I am assuming regs (photoperiod).

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing cool grow diaries on these ‘unlabeled’ seeds being sent out.

Cheers m8

-M.E.

1 Like

very cool of you @Oldjoints , i hope someone jumps on this cause those are tasty strains, maybe start the games and questions , you could find yourself having too much fun doing it.

1 Like

Greetings, @OldjointsOG/OG of you, Bro!!! I’ll line up for some of these, will have them in future "Donation/Giveaways. If all obligated already, SUPER THANKS for the outreach, the epitome of OG, in my opinion. Enjoy the weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes