Free Blue Cookies **closed**

much appreciated man. thank u again

1 Like

Darn missed again lol. Congrats everybody. Happy growing

1 Like

Hey bud, that’s messed up. Let us know what the explanation is would you please as I am now curious. Hopefully it was just something innocent.

6 Likes

I thought they were nice looking seeds. I can always tell the blue cookies seeds. This is the only pic I took of them.

6 Likes

I will check again. I cross reference everything before sending. I checked several times over again already. I’ll check once more in the morning when I’m fresh. It’s nobody from North America.

4 Likes

Lol
Thats fun.
You americans brother had the best strains of the world at the moment.
Its a big opportunity be part of this

1 Like

Lol. Yes we do. There will be another giveaway in a week to 10 days

7 Likes

I work (10) hour days…and I missed this great, once in a lifetime opportunity…Please check under your table, and the corners of your kitchen for any ‘BLUE COOKIES’ seeds that may have rollled off your table, and came to rest there…Thank you

1 Like

These arrived today. Thanks again @corey.

2 Likes

Welcome back @AETHERMARTIAN, look around this place, introduce yourself, you’ll be amazed by the generous people here but you got to participate! I love this place and the people here! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

@corey The Blue Cookies have arrived, Thanks man! I think I’ll pop a couple and throw’em in with the Go Nuts

1 Like

Got mine Saturday after I got off work , many thanks !

1 Like

Glad the mail is coming through guys. Thanks for the heads up. @Mr_Greenfern how are the Go Nuts doing?

The Go Nuts are doing great man, I just up-potted and flipped to 12/12 a few days ago

7 Likes

That’s great! I’m happy to see that. Thanks for the updates! Your the only one I know of who started any

2 Likes

i got my blue cookies in the mail! thank you again! glad the p,o box worked

1 Like

How do you sign up im new and needing seeds

1 Like

@Zombie420, when you see “closed” in the title of any seed run or other seed offering, that means new sign ups are closed. But don’t worry - be patient and keep an eye out. In the meantime, you should check out the Free Seeds and Clones thread here:

1 Like

I am sorry

1 Like

Lol. That’s great! Thanks for the heads up

1 Like