Free Blue Cookies **closed**

Sweet! Boy they took a while to get to you… glad they made the journey bud… that was a 6 week trip. Sometimes it takes a while especially when your in another country, but damn that coin flip greeting card technique works great!

3 Likes

I had two of them going, from @Eagles009 and @DougDawson’s, one of each and had to cull the male and now this fem is about 1.5 to 2 feet tall.

Could they all have come from the same batch or source!? Take a look…!

4 Likes

I do have a couple Blue Cookies going but they are still tiny, If you were asking about the pics above those are the Go Nuts(Orange Goji x Trumpnutz)

3 Likes

have some bad news 6 of my beans were off to a good start but i dont know if my cat knocked the light on them or what but sad to say only 1 is left. pretty disapointing and feel bad for not being able to do a journal with them now. hopefully in the future i can do something else. sorry man

Wanted to say thanks got the blue cookies @corey

1 Like

No problem bud! Thanks for letting me know. Man some of these packages are taking up to six weeks for delivery!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.