Free Blue Cookies **closed**

i was trying to find the genetics of this cross in this thread care to do my homework for me haha ?

1 Like

I would do a “blue cookies strain” Google search. A lot of good sites out there with strain info

1 Like

gsc x blueberry was my guess lol just never know with you breeders it could have been animal cookies crossed with grapefruit back crossed 9 times reversed into punch berry crossed blueberry and voila hahaha jk

1 Like

that sounds extremely delicious…

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If this version originally came from Mark on Strainly, they will be GSC X Blue God.
If you search internet it looks like GSC X Blueberry is most common cross.
Actually Blue God is Blueberry X God Bud. I think.

2 Likes

hey ya i researches it a bit when i found out the crosses and lots of potential to score a nice keeper. hopefully something gsc leaning with the blueberry yeild !

FREE BLUE COOKIES…HMMMM…

SUNKIST AETHERMARTIAN

AETHERMARTIAN, I see you’ve been a member since December of 2020, but as of right now, these are the only 3 posts from you (below).

I think you’ll enjoy your overgrow experience more if you contribute…post a grow diary…show us what you’ve got going…share your knowledge, etc. In time, seeds will find their way to you. I promise.

1 Like

@AETHERMARTIAN I just joined this site about two months ago and I can’t believe the incredible people I’ve met and the knowledge I’ve gained. You gotta get involved though, try it out, best place on the internet :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

Your right comes blue god is blueberry x god bud from Jordon of the island Vancouver seed bank

1 Like

few of the seeds popped from the rockwool. lets see how many make it and then i can veg

1 Like

Arives in brazil @corey .
Thanks a lot man , i really appreciate this event and your seeds.
Thanks Bro!

5 Likes

No problem bud. I’m happy to see they made the journey!

2 Likes

you the man
you make it happen
you rock
thanks a lot @corey

1 Like

Hey bud. How are the go nuts doing?

They are 24 days since flip and they are chugging along man :+1:

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! Nice work! Thanks for the update

2 Likes

No problem, They have been super heathy from the start… The only issue I had was letting them get root-bound in their smaller containers early on lol. I really can’t wait to see how they turn out!

2 Likes

Hey brother!! Look what has landed!! Thanks a lot!! They look delicious!! :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

btw, @Mr_Greenfern, are these the ones, Blue Cookies!!? They look awesome!! Congrats!

3 Likes