Free complete grow tent setup - the catch?

And you’ve got to pick it up from me, sorry.

I’ve accumulated too much stuff and would love to help someone out if it works.
I have a second home in far northern. If you can get reasonably close to me, I’d love to share my excess.

I’ve got A tent setup that I bought for my vegetables, but I can’t keep the damn animals out of them so I’m not going to fight it this year.

3x3x6 tent. I used it last spring only.perfect shape
240w quantum board, dimmable. Its older, 3500k from Kingbrite
4" inline exhaust fan
I also have an older AC Infinity controller you can have (not BT or wifi) and probably a clip on fan for inside the tent.

Its all free, I just want to give back. hit me up. You don’t have to pick it up quick either as I’m not there full time anyway. Hope we can make it work, I ask nothing in return.

25 Likes

Super cool of you bud.

3 Likes

I’ve come to the realization I’m not going to live forever and when the time comes my wife will say “what’s that crap?” and just throw it away. Hopefully I can beat that series of events :grin:

10 Likes

if you don’t mind i’d like it. i had a tent that was given to me, i loaned it to a friend, then got it back and gave it to another friend who is using it now. i was gonna build another wooden cabinet but wood is crazy expensive now. i suppose someone may be telling me it’s time to start again…

3 Likes

Send me a pm and we’ll figure it out!!!

1 Like

“Dibs” have been called and I’m working out the deets with @sfzombie13. If something changes I’ll bump this back to the top. Thx all!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.