Free to good homes

Reposted with permission from a good friend and awesome dude

acannabinerdSome people take #stationary home from work. This is basically the same thing, right? I am looking to find good homes for my older #LED lights, for patients in real need. …
Since #lift is right around the corner, I figure it would be a perfect time to get this done. If you are a licensed medical patient, in Canada, just write a brief reason in the comments for why you need a grow light and approximate dimensions etc, so I can give you the one that best suits your needs. .

Or if you know someone who could use a light, please tag them and I will try my best to get them to you at the lift expo or somewhere else in the GTA. .

Special thanks to my good colleagues like @growratio , who are in it for the love of the plant and are willing to donate their time and expertise to help #patients in need like myself.

21 Likes

G-paS is a real patient in need of a good light… if you could save one til she could chime in and learn more

edit:I didn’t realize that it’s was a Canadian thing only :pensive: sorry g-pas

9 Likes

absolutly!
She can also visit acannabinerd instagram page for more info.
He’s willing to hook up local (Toronto) folks but I’ll help figure out an option if she’s out of town.

5 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me @toastyjakes. Yeah not a Canadian officially.

4 Likes

Yet another time I wish I was Canadian citizen. Lol

2 Likes

Canadian or no, damn decent of you man!
We have excellent nieghbors to our north!
Those will be a great start or upgrade to a patient in need.

7 Likes

Excellent giveaway my friend now someone will have the best start to they’re growing experiences…
How many watts in those lights…?
Have a good one :point_up: bud…
Gaz

2 Likes

Right on @Westcoast. It’s been said above, but damn decent of you and your buds.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words.
I can’t take credit for this. I’m just relaying a message. My friend is the selfless one!
There is a big instagram thread with lots of info
(And some pretty great photos)
Give acannabinerd a look!

2 Likes

I know of a couple of legal growers that could use a led light. But they don’t rock forums, and where is Lyft in T.O this year?

4 Likes

Lift is the metro convention center. Right downtown
If your friends use instagram they can get info there or I can send you my email and they can always message me

3 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz and @GrowGorilla u know ne1

4 Likes

I am a legal grower in maine and I would be willing to give you cash for a couple of those items, specifically the K5 series light, that would fit perfect in my 2’×4’×5’ tent.

1 Like

Maine is where its at!

2 Likes

I wanted to go to the expo this is the first one ive missed !! Sadly been low on money to even put into equipment i need but one thing i did just go buy was a big brand new LED lol damn this would have been great to have! I’m local too, Very nice of acanna too!

1 Like

Piss off. He said free to good home not free to buy

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure everything is being given away this weekend. If anybody doesn’t show or if there’s stuff leftover I’ll get a list and post here

1 Like

This weekend was a first for me.
I have a very mixed opinion on things.
I’ve been reconnecting with the community after a long absence and there is some amazing things going on and some things that make me kinda sad.
I probably would have been better off just hanging out infront of the place

3 Likes

Yeah its not the best set up could be alot better but still fun to get out and see people and chat with people in the industry !

I wanted to go but was a 5 hour drive, crossing the boarder twice and taking an Alz patient with me. Than down with a very nasty bug.

2 Likes