Free Fog Dog. Fem Autos. 3 seeds per person giveaway CLOSED

No problem guys! Thanks for the heads up! Love seeing you guys popping them already!!
@Nagel420 I was wondering about that. Yeah they were different size cards. I’m on the hunt in figuring this one out. I’m just gonna walk in the po and ask.

2 Likes

Next Fog Dog giveaway will be within the next 3 to 4 hours. Hope to see you there! Thanks!

5 Likes

New thread? If you said, my bad. Asking for others sake. :grin:

1 Like

Yes sir it will be a new one on the free seeds thread. If you already have a pack come back and get another. It will be a 50 post wiki

3 Likes

Got a Link @corey

2 Likes

My bad it will be trading post very soon. I just counted seeds and writing the giveaway down now. It will be open very soon. Thanks for bring that to my attention… I can’t find new topics for free seed thread as well. That’s why it will be on the trading post.

2 Likes

Sic Em Boy’s & Girl’s, Oh They are so pretty!

1 Like

What is everyone doing here lol. Go get a pack in the trading thread!

1 Like

The Fog Dog arrived today. Thanks, @corey!!

1 Like

Received my Fog Dog yesterday @corey thank you very much :wink:

4 Likes

Just got mine in today. Thanks again to all who contributed!

2 Likes

Just dropped two of these… I’ll be starting journal soon.

2 Likes

@corey , what was the flowering period for these magic beans? (*Forgot to ask and couldn’t find)

1 Like

Hey @Pigeonman. That’s a good question. I’ll give Mark a text. Thanks for bringing that up. It totally slipped my mind

1 Like

Fairly sure it’s a 60-day auto. Not sure how much of that specifically is flowering vs veg time, though, if that’s the question…

It has a 60 to 70 day lifespan. You will start seeing hairs at 3 weeks. Supposed to be a very stinky strain…

3 Likes

I have a batch of Blueberry Ghost coming in for the next giveaway. It’s a 105 day finisher. Some beautiful looking seeds.

2 Likes

Thanks @corey ! Is this a legit auto or fast photo was the OTHER question i forgot to ask! :laughing:
I have marks 60 day blueberries but as they are fast photo I have them in a diff category in zee vault! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem bud! Mark told me he started 40 of them and they were all females and showed hairs at week 3. He also said the stink from them is pretty rediculus

3 Likes

Corey, where can I see Mark’s work?

1 Like