Free Marks 60 day Auto Blueberry **closed**

Thanks. They took root nicely just some strong little plants. They would be great for beginners

2 Likes

Excited to grow mine out! @corey

3 Likes

Im really curious to see how potent they turn out. If they are as strong as lowryder autos I’ll be satisfied

2 Likes

Not sure if I’m gonna run them in 5 gal buckets or put them in the ground.

2 Likes

I’d put everything in the ground, or dump some medium on the ground and grow them in that

2 Likes

I have the cage… used to be dog kennel from past family living here. I use it as my grow spot. Lock the kiddos out.

Rainbow kush was beat up by 60mph gust and rain.

4 Likes

I got my set of Blueberrys! Thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome bro! And to all your welcome! I love giving seeds away… thanks for taking them!!

1 Like

More seeds to come next month

3 Likes

Purple headband to come

6 Likes

Man that sounds good. I’m not going to try to double dip :pleading_face:. Thank you again! OG to the core.
If my pollen chuck goes to plan, you’ll be getting a few crosses from me.

2 Likes

You’ll be getting my orange goji cross too

3 Likes

That’s too funny, cause I’m throwing pollen on my two remaining orange goji females. I was planning on 4, but the other two over grew the space, I had to rehome them. I took cuttings off them so not a loss. Still going to see if I can squeeze in the little god bud 2.0 to pollinate :grimacing:

After lollipopping a couple of the bigger plants, I might be able to get her in. I’ve read that once Seeded, I can put it back in the veg area to finish maturing the seeds. At least that way she won’t get choked out, by the rest of them.

3 Likes

How sativa leaning is that??

2 Likes

That’s a good question. I have no idea I would have to ask a breeder on here. My guess would be slightly sativa dominant

2 Likes

Hey bro I got one of your gifts in the mail. Thanks bro! This is BB right?

I think the bubblegum is floating around out there. Lol. What can you do.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the 60 day Blueberry, the Bubblegum marked differently.

3 Likes

Thank-you Mr sasqatch

2 Likes

Hey man! No problem thanks for letting me know! Yep that’s the blueberry. The last bubblegum run were huge beans. I’m sure you’ll get it. As long as you or me don’t get a letter things should be ok. I’m still waiting on mail from 3 weeks back here in the states

5 Likes

Bubblegum is BBG from Mark.

1 Like