Free Marks 60 day Auto Blueberry **closed**

Let me know when you do more blueberry
Peace

1 Like

I’ll be running my Blueberry in the spring. Thanks @Tejas.
Thanks Again @corey. Yeah the mail is super f×××ed up. Your last name on the package is hilarious.

1 Like

Built a little 4 site airlift/dwc rig thingy, dropped 4 of these 60 day blueberry seeds in it that @Tejas sent me, I’m getting a cmh this week to go in the center of my tent, so this will probably end up either under just led, or t5 and led. Lets see what happens…

I haven’t dabbled in hydro almost 10 years, I built my airlift tea brewer and went “Self, you can build this into a way to do hydro if you rig it right.”. About 4 hours of playing with configurations and designs i came up with this. I think it ended up costing about $15 including the bucket, lid, pipe, fittings and hose.

4 Likes

One thing I learned about Mark’s auto is that they need the lights switched to 12/12 to start flowering. I am not saying that is the case with these, but if you notice they are not doing anything, flip the light. Looking forward to your grow! :v:

5 Likes

Thats perfect because I’m flipping my room in 2-3 weeks. I’m just excited for some pure blueberry flavor, I have a blueberry gum going right now too.

3 Likes

This one is just the Main stalk in a mini DWC on 12/12.

39 days in Blueberry Auto.
This one is on 18/6

5 Likes

BBG is Mark’s Bubblegum…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will be doing the Bubblegum next. :+1:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.