Free Purple Headband **CLOSED**

I am on almost the exact same longitude as you are, so it should be about the same I would imagine. Nice bday date!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to think so, and ignore the negatives that are also associated with that date.

yeah the Deepwater disaster was pretty sad, and then there is shitler, but I think it has positive connotations for most people

Gee, I didnā€™t even think of that one, hitlers bday kinda brings some crazies out in the pastā€¦ Columbine stands out

You can pick out any date and it will have some negativity attached to it, the Boston bombing was just 5 days prior to that on 4/15. Itā€™s kind of like the Bermuda Triangle - just pick any three coordinates and check to see what happened there and you will find some wacky stuff, however the truth is that more planes disappear over the continental US than in the Bermuda Triangle. You can manipulate facts to show just about anything if you are creative enough lol.

5 Likes

Well said !

I know, growing up I just use to hoping nothing crazy happens that year.
On the Bermuda Triangle, yea I saw a video explaining debunking the myth through math. how the insurance companies that cover ships and planes keep careful track of all missing planes and ships. Statically no more missing there than any other place, based on how much traffic goes through there. But then thereā€™s the Bridgewater triangle, weird stuff through thereā€¦

2 Likes

My bday is not on any historically bad day that I am aware of, however for awhile there really crappy crap happened to me on my bday, to the point that I developed a paranoia about it, and used to not go out or do anything on my birthday for fear of having something awful happen, but I realized that is just over-anticipating things and allowing my foolish superstitions to guide me, so I put that idea to rest and havenā€™t had anything bad happen on my bday in awhile (knock wood lol)

3 Likes

Eh, after 17, it was just a 420 party, no better way to celebrate anyway! Well, in recent memory smoking and fishing all day was awesome!

3 Likes

Sounds like a perfect celebration!

Iā€™ve been celebrating your bday for most of my life @Seamonkey84 . :tada:

I notoriously have bad birthday luck. 3 family members passed away on my birthday over many years. One was a pet, but still family. The last few years have been great though.

2 Likes

Thankyou Corey so very generous Iā€™ll be putting them outside here in March one of the perks of living in FLA

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

Another seed giveaway, wow. Big thanks to the people of OG. This place amazes me.

4 Likes

Damn looks really dank.
Wonderful colors too :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

:anguished: missed it! hey @DougDawson, I tell you, this is a heck of a great site!

4 Likes

Gotta be quick around here. I missed it too. I love the Purple strains and the Blue ones too. Better luck next time!

4 Likes

Just an update. Everyones beans have been mailed

6 Likes

Thanks again @corey . :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Happy I can do it!

4 Likes

Thanks again! Iā€™ll be popping them soon and they will be in my journal on here :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Thanks again corey

4 Likes