Free Seed Friday 2023

Yay! Thanks @ReikoX! :green_heart:

Last time I won some of your work was when I was at my last job, years ago now. Glad I caught this. That dominion diesel looks pretty killer. Crossed with the divyder should be murder! :rofl: Are you planning to select some full autos out of these?

3 Likes

Only off by minutes :joy: congratulations everyone :tada:
@ReikoX sweet giveaway as usual

3 Likes

Congratulations fella’s!
Thank you for the generosity @ReikoX.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway @ReikoX

1 Like

@Rhino_buddy,
there is definitely a possibility of working these to a full auto. I’ll know more once I see them grown out. I have really liked the Dominion Diesel. I have crossed it with a lot of stuff this year.

We had some fast dibbers this morning. :grin:

8 Likes

You always do!:joy:

2 Likes

So I wrote a nice little description of this cross in a DM and thought I would share it with the rest of you.

The Dominion Diesel has a nice old school weed smell, leaning slightly toward the Chem side of the genetics. It took about 11 weeks to flower, but rewarded me with a bountiful harvest. I’m hoping that crossing it with the Divyder I’ll be able to bring that flowering time down about without sacrificing the old school funk.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Way easier then me trying to dig it up!

2 Likes

I think where fast photos really shine is as clones. I had some clones of a fast photo from last year. I was able to keep it in veg under 24/0. As soon as it started getting darkness all it wanted to do was flower

6 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

This week up for grabs are three packs of Grass Fire OG x Dominion Diesel. These are regular photoperiod plants. The first three to call “dibs” wins.

25 Likes

Dibs please and thank you.

8 Likes

Dibs please. Thanks for the :fire:!

7 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

7 Likes

dibs if not to late

4 Likes

Almost :joy: got here in time!

6 Likes

Happy Friday OGs

7 Likes

Happy friday !

3 Likes

3 Likes

Grass Fire OG x Dominion Diesel that sounds like some :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @Illicitmango, @420noob, and @Movement13. Dm me with your shipping details.

Happy firday everyone else!

20 Likes