Free Seed Friday 2023

keep missing these by literally minutes, some great strains …have a great weekend all…congrats @Illicitmango @420noob @Movement13 …looks like you been winning all over the place…props to you guys…

4 Likes

I popped an entire pack of your F.A.M. and germination was 100%. I gave away five of the plants to friends locally who smoke but are reluctant to grow. I’ve got four outside and a couple in my veg area, thank you very much @ReikoX.

Outdoor has had to endure a lot of extremely smokey conditions and cool evenings.

Indoor showing more of the potential, even the one I’m torturing…kid insisted on getting in the picture :joy:

8 Likes

They are taking their time, and I’m in no hurry. 2 FAM members made it into a 15-gal Fabric pot.

Another week and they are on their own… Thanks again @ReikoX

8 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

This week up for grabs are three packs of Solo’s Stash x Dominion Diesel. These are regular photoperiod plants. The first three to call “dibs” wins.

Go!

21 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs, please. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Dibs please

6 Likes

Dibs please

6 Likes

I knew you were coming :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Bro I’m so lucky lately! Just sat outside with the pup and logged in! :partying_face:

6 Likes

My keyboard :keyboard: is still smoking :dash::flushed::+1::facepunch::sunglasses:

5 Likes

That didn’t take long!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @OhNo555, @Illicitmango, and @NDNCHILD! DM me with your shipping details.

12 Likes

I literally just logged back on too. Was painting with my daughter lol

6 Likes

You were quick! I tried to resist! I failed! :rofl:

6 Likes

No doubt, I looked away for a second and there were three replies.

10 Likes

Addy in coming by DM with a private note :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks so much!! @ReikoX This is a great score! Much appreciated! Awesome Friday Y’all!! :partying_face::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

7 Likes

Great dibs everyone! :green_heart:

I believe I have a letter at the safe addy from you @ReikoX I haven’t been out to check yet, but I’ll let you know.

7 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX for puting up those beans up like that! Hell yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::peace_symbol::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations :balloon::tada::champagne: @Illicitmango & @NDNCHILD on the wins as well! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v::tada:

8 Likes

Someone throw up some likes for dibs! I seem to have run out already! :rofl: :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

10 Likes