Free Seed Friday 2023

I’m always hoping there will be a pack of jlo that pops up. :yum:

7 Likes

Hit me up around 2 minutes before you announce the give away :rofl:

10 Likes

I need to F4 those… only ones I have left I’m holding on to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

It’ll happen one day. :crossed_fingers::pray:

5 Likes

Bro @ReikoX is a nice bloke that helps anyone. Your active on OG and his thread. A personal hello may get you a little closer to your goal. :wink:

2 Likes

My JLos are eagerly waiting for a legal outdoor season. It might actually happen.

5 Likes

if OG demand is not meeting your seed supply you could always get a pack of apple baggies and start handing them out to strangers in the street. make sure you write “souvenir hemp” on them though.

5 Likes

I have plans for JLo, just not sure when they will come to fruition. I happened to find my last JLo sticker I had printed the other day. Maybe that’s a sign. :grin:

10 Likes

Congrats to winners! :+1: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Thanks again, as always @ReikoX!!
:sunglasses: :leaves:

3 Likes

Damn @ReikoX, always missin ya these days, lol.
Been following and learning from your seed making adventures though! Thank you.
Congratulations to this weeks lucky winners!
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

I hear ya.I feel the seed making addiction creeping up on me very fast!! People in my household may have to get used to possible seeds in their bud. :joy:

2 Likes

Yup, I know this feeling.

1 Like

Hit a couple spots with a paint brush dipped in the pollen, then mark the branch that was hit. That way you can still get seeds from the few that are hit, and also have the majority of buds not seeded.

I did this in my last couple runs and worked great! Actually wish I would’ve hit a few more bud sites w the pollen lol.

4 Likes

When do you hit the buds with the pollen?

2 Likes

I hit em as soon as I see the white hairs/pistils.
And they usually turn brownish shortly after pollinating as a sign it took.
I believe seeds needs roughly 5wks to develop so hitting buds by the 2 or 3rd week has worked great so far

4 Likes

Ya I have done pretty good with the lower pollinating but I’m afraid it’s becoming so much more. :sob: I’m becoming more heavy handed with the pollen.

I usually hit them at about two weeks into flower that gives you lots a pistils and usually at least 6 weeks to ripen

4 Likes

Depending on how long each strain takes to finish flowering but most people aim between week 2-4 of flower.You need to make sure you have enough time to let the seeds mature from what I’ve read.

@LzBoy

2 Likes

You can also do a partial harvest and leave the seeded branches on to ripen more if you aren’t sure.

3 Likes

May not be Friday. But come check out a seed give away! Hope to see you all there.

8 Likes

Thanks for all the insight fellas.
Im about a month an a half away from finishing some autos atm.
Can’t wait to give it a try :+1:
Hellz yeah! Grow dem beans :seedling::seedling::seedling:

4 Likes