Free Seed Friday 2023

@ReikoX The FAM 2022’s arrived! Thanks again buddy! :fist:t3: 🪶 I dig the sweet FAM slap too! Into the collection she goes! :grin:

11 Likes

Do you ever sleep? Lol

4 Likes

Dude I’ve been super narcoleptic the past couple days! We’ve had a little rain and the weather cooled down a bit. I can hardly stay awake. :joy: The problem is when I fall asleep I can hardly stay asleep! :joy: I think I have a hardly toxicity goin on over here! :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, its getting cold quick. It was 42° at 5am this morning!:cold_face:
Gotta get my hands on the ReikoX FAM too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! This one was a record!! 25 days to get to my hands!!
A major thanks to one of my most regular teachers here!! Not only abundant knowledge but also amazing generosity!! Thanks a lot friend @ReikoX! This one is surely seeing some dirt in the near future!! :leaves: :hugs:

16 Likes

great seed score! look at that swag for your next frame. somebody told me “be careful my friend,
these guys rock.” lol. gonna need me another frame… got to get me another frame. :wink: :v: :green_heart:. :100: :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

believe it or not after lee blew thru it is about 80f here today and the crop is loving it.

it has been a wacky weed waky-er grow year and then some this season.

@ReikoX bringing people together on the fridays! :sun_with_face:

11 Likes

Thank you friend @firehead
These just landed
@Pharaoh989 hit me up.

9 Likes

Yes sir can’t wait too get the grow log going

5 Likes

Amazing plant folk

3 Likes

Happy Friday Everyone

7 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

This week up for grabs are three packs of Divyder F2. These are regular auto seeds. The first three to call “dibs” wins.

Go!

23 Likes

Dibs. dibs

5 Likes

Dibs please

What a great time to open OG. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Ooh! Auto’s! Nice!

Just saying!!! Woo hoo! :v:

5 Likes

Dibsss plz

5 Likes

I think your a winner :trophy:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @Gimme5minutes, @Rhino_buddy, and @Movement13. DM me with your shipping details. :+1:

12 Likes

Bro how do you manage to do a seed giveaway weekly like this??? Have you got a catalogue of previous seeds you’ve created banked up??
Keep doing your thing you legend. :v:

6 Likes

Hahaha, I may have a seed making problem. I have more seed than I know what to do with. If I give away three packs a week (I’ve misses a few weeks) that’s only 156 packs a year. Even at ten seeds a pack, I get close to that from just a single plant in a solo cup.

I’m almost always making seeds in my little 2x2 QT tent. Any time I pop a pack to grow in my main room, I will make F2s and crosses with my keeper moms.

Plus I did a big autoflower project that gave me a BUNCH for these Divyder F2s. That cross is being tested here.

I’m currently making some GG4 RIL crosses, if the pollen is still good.

I do have a backlog. I still have a lot of the FAM seed run I did last year, but am out of the Ghost Rose and the other SBR crosses. I have a pack of LRUV left that needs preserving.

23 Likes