Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

It’s about to happen! The dog wants to play😂

4 Likes

Don’t look away, you’ll miss it👀

1 Like

@Mithridate Received a pleasant surprise today when I got home. I can’t thank you enough… Hope those that I sent make it soon!

16 Likes

You are most welcome.

Yes, they should be very close :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in! Got two packages in the mail this week…

First is from @Jinglepot VIA @ShiskaberrySavior appreciate the Cheese x DJ Blueberry & Grape Pie x Snow Lotus!!

Little message says “Sorry for the screw up” Not sure there was one but greatly appreciate the generosity!!!

2nd package from @JustSumTomatoes and his Orange Grove for my horrible insomnia….

I cannot thank you enough for this as my insomnia has been extremely tough these last 15 years and don’t sleep much at all! Hopefully this strain will give me some much needed relief!! :heart:

Brian(Alaskagrown)

19 Likes

Imma just leave this here…

7 Likes

Ya I’d promised you some dj short strains that previously were given out but hadn’t got taken off my list . Had to Substitute those that you got instead.

6 Likes

Thanks @Mithridate the beans arrived safe and sound!

15 Likes

Damn I was hoping they were my trades bur great additions

2 Likes

Hey doug so I got a message from corey… got the beans… and a message to everyone

Please tell him I said thank you so much!!!

18 Likes

Missed the back of 1… very cool of corey!!! Good stuff right there :clap:

15 Likes

Drawing a blank at BM 55 ?

20 Likes

BigMike55 cuz

12 Likes

Thanks looks like he’s suspended for a bit . Any way @bigmike55 thanks for when you return .

5 Likes

He’s back mañana according to the tag!

4 Likes

Tomorrow. Let’s party :partying_face::tada::crazy_face:

7 Likes

Definitely The Big Guy @BigMike55 .I know his handwriting well.He wrote out most of my flips

4 Likes

Glad they made it @ShiskaberrySavior
JPS told me that those Bloody Monster beans, (except for a few dozen I personally have) are the last ones in captivity, Enjoy them
I will post a pic or two of them growing after lights come on. it will be in @JohnnyPotseed s sale thread.

13 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 , nice to see you back

6 Likes

I think i received some thing of someone today…
But i going to a beaultiful beach far away with the friends.
When i back on monday or thuersday. I ll show…
Thanks to somebody anyway

1 Like